Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

ok thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Ever since 12/27/2011 I have been out of town hanging out with Mickey Mouse and his friends. We returned yesterday from days of riding rides and walking miles and miles and we had a blast.

So I came home to these below:

Rico Petrocelli - sent 2 cards, 1 being a Red Sox team card already signed by 4 others. Now its off to another. Took 12 days to get it back.

Chuck Rainey - sent 1 card to the address in the database and received it back in 12 days as well. Another addition to my Red Sox collection.

Bill Curry - signed my Super Bowl ticket card already signed by Emerson Boozer. Going out to another tomorrow.

John Rhys-Davies - sent a pic of him from The Lord of The Rings. Thought it was lost because I sent it 7 months ago. Patience paid off.

Jacqueline Bisset - sent 2 photos of this classic actress. She signed both of them in 22 days. Glad to add her to my collection.

Elgin Baylor - sent 2 cards via the address in the database. He signed both of them in 22 days.

William The Fridge Perry - had to jump on the wagon since I have seen he has been signing lately. Glad I did as he signed 2 cards for me. One for a set I am working on and the other a Super Bowl ticket card that will be going out to others from that team.

Andre Reed - received via a trade with Jeremy Falcon. Thanks for the set hit.

I am working on projects for getting autograpsh from actors in some of my fav. movies from when I was growing up. I contacted Robert Romanus (Fast Times at Ridgemont High) via e-mail asking if I could write to him and send a photo. He replied that he did not like giving out his mailing address but that he would send me a photo. Only took him about 10 days to sign one and mail it to me.

Now the gem of Christmas but I need advice on whether it is authentic or not. I sent it care of the Raiders.

Rod Woodson - sent 2 90 Pro Set cards and received them in 66 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice haul there bud. Awesome to see Elgin baylor returning mail again. Bill Curry is on my short list of send outs as soon as i find a colts card of him. As for the woodsons, I sent to him also via the Raiders so thats awesome you got a return from him. I have no clue about authenticity though. great haul either way.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Thanks bud

SCF Rewards
    Country

Woodson's look like what I got in person last year

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Woodson's look like what I got in person last year

Awesome, thanks for posting! :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Recieved these this past week.

Annie Potts - signed 2 4x6 photos, 1 for my Toy Story collection of her character Bo Peep

Estelle Harris - signed 2 4x6 photos for my Toy Story collection of Ms. PotatoHead

Dan Hampton - received part of a 50/50 trade with armax! Thanks man

Grady Sizemore - gave up on this one but it showed up. Guess he is finally getting around to his mail from last season. Nice surprise

Bob Montgomrey - a hit to my Red sox collection. he also signed the Red Sox team card from 1975 which is back in the mail for another sig, hopefully

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Pittsburgh Steelers

Did you send money along with the card to get signed to petrocelli or did he sign for free?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Did you send money along with the card to get signed to petrocelli or did he sign for free?

He signed for free for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You get some great returns man, congrats!

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast