Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

A very big surprise in the box today!!!

Hideki Matsui - Sent a 10' A&G on 5/9/2011 and received it back today signed in blue sharpie. Sent c/o of his team. See photo below. Hope it is authentic.

Chase Headley - Sent a 10' A&G and 10' Topps Turkey Red on 5/9/2011 c/o of the Padres. Received them both back signed. Will trade the Turkey Red card for the right card. (possibly an A&G signed card :)

Also received a 90 Upper Deck Matt Merullo signed card via trade with a trader on another site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice so you sent Matsui to the A's?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

nice so you sent Matsui to the A's?

I did. Only took about 2 1/2 weeks to get it back signed.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Sam Mele - sent it out to Sam on 5/23/2011. Received it back signed today. Not sure of the year of the card but happy to get it back.

Greg Walker - part of a trade from a trader on this site. hit to my 89 Topps set.

Ken Jennings - you may remember him from winning all of that money on Jeopardy. Sent an 07 A&G on 4/23/2011 and returned today signed in blue sharpie.

Team Hits - Duke basketball

Kyle Singler - Did some research and found his home address. Sent 2 4x6 photos, and 1 8x10 on 5/13/2011. Received them all back today signed. Really excitied about this one. One more player down from the starting five of Duke's National Championship team from 2010.

Ryan Caldbeck - was a walk on who was the manager for Duke then part of the team. Talked back and forth with him via e-mail for many days. He was very nice and quite excited to be part of my Duke collection. So he told me he recieved my photos 2 weeks ago and asked if he could hold onto to them to get his brother Justin Caldbeck to sign them too. I didn't have a problem with this as I got my first dual auto in one go at it!

Will try to put pics on here a little later.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Today was a very big day in the mail box which brought some nice surprises.

Regis Philbin - Sent an 08 Donruss Americana and 10 A&G to his show on 5/9/11. Received the 08 Donruss Americana signed. Glad I got something back.

Don McCauley - sent a 90 Collegiate Collection card on 5/31/11 and received it signed from this College Football Hall of Famer in 4 days.

Michael Haynes - sent a 90 Pro Set on 4/12/2011 and received it back signed and he added his number. A set hit.

Kevin Kouzmanoff - sent an 09 A&G and 09 Topps 206 care of his team on 5/16/2011. Both came back signed. Will trade the Topps 206 if anyone is interested.

Roshown McCleod - sent 2 4x6 photos from this previous Duke basketball star. He was one of a hand full of transfers that Coach K has ever let play on Duke. He became a true leader and a fantastic player to watch. See c/o the high school team he is coaching.

Craig Worthington - received a signed 89 Topps as a gift from another trade member. Thank you for the set hit!!!!!

The BIG success of the day/week/month

Jim Rice - sent 2 cards, 89 Topps and 90 Upper Deck to him c/o the New England Sports Network on 2/14/2011. This was the second time I sent to him and the first time I got a success. He signed my 89 Topps in pen. It looks authentic after looking at other sigs from him. He has been hard to get and I am glad I tried it another time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, that's amazing that you got a Jim Rice man, congratulations. Do you live in Massachusetts or something? I heard athletes sometimes only sign for people that would be from the place they played in, which is stupid if you ask me.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

No, I live in Raleigh, NC. I am a Red Sox fan though.

I did write a rather nice letter to him about the 89 Topps set I am working on and how it would be an honor to include him in my collection. I am hoping that worked enough to get him!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess so man, congrats.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Nice Matsui auto. I sent to him on May 5, so hopefully I get something back soon.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast