Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Congrats on the Milestone. Keep it up.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

From the mailbox in the past week:

Doug Toby - He was in the 1980s movie Red Dawn, my favorite childhood movie. His character was Ardvark. E-mailed him in June requesting permission to write him and he agreed. Sent a photo of the movie to him and received it back signed on 8/5/2011. He included a handwritten signed letter to me tanking me for writing him and he wrote about his experience on the movie. Really happy with this return.

Greg Mathews - sent to him on 7/27/2011 and saw everyone was getting theirs back. He came through on 8/3/2011 and hit my 89 Topps and 90 Upper Deck.

Mahlon Duckett - sent a 10' A&G to his home about the middle of July and he returned it signed on 8/2/2011 along with a signed index card.

Marc Forgione - my first 11' A&G success this year. Sent the card to his restaurant on 8/1/2011 and returned signed along with a letter signed by him thanking me and inviting me to his restaurant next time we are in town. Received 8/6/2011.

Rick Honeycutt - received last week, already put my 89 Topps set hit up. The one pictured is for trade.

Bobby Doerr and Stanley Glenn - received in a trade

Ron Jones - set hit from a trade

JJ Redick - won this cert. auto on Ebay for my player hit.

In person Durham Bulls v Lehigh Valley IronPigs 8/6/2011

Well I didn't go to the game tonight to graph the Bulls as Ryne Sandberg and the LeHigh Valley IronPigs were in town on a 4 game series. My main goal was Sandberg for my 89 Topps set that I am working on. So here is the haul from this afternoon.

Delwyn Young - signed a 10' Topps. Already have one so this one is for trade. Not a very friendly person.

Brian Bass - super nice kid. Signed a total of 6 cards. 3 for a 50/50 Arron.
    Ones he signed for me 2 08 UD RC (both for trade) and 08' A&G (PC)

Josh Barfield - only signed 1 per and got my wife to hit him up for 1. Signed 2 07 A&Gs, 1 is part of a 50/50 and the other is in the PC.

Brandon Moss - signed 3 cards. 1 was a 50/50. 1 was an 09 Topps and the other is an 08 Topps. Will trade one of those.

Ryan Feierabend - only signed 1 per. NFT

Rod Nichols - got 2 89 Topps cards signed. Very tough one to get. Had other cards but he didnt sign them. 1 is for the PC and the other one is for trade but I am asking for a nice 89 Topps cards I need for my set.

Phillippe Aumont - very nice guy. Signed the 2 cards I had, one was part of a 50/50.

Kevin Frandsen - Very cool guy. Signed 6 cards. Have 3 of them for trade. 09' Topps, 08' Topps and 06' Topps

And..... got this guy. Anyone know him?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff. Like the Ron Jones. He was one of my favorite Phils as a kid. It's ashame he passed away so young. I was at the game when he ripped his knee up at The Vet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Killer haul

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice returns.. That unknown guy at the bottom continues to keep my cards & cash with no returns for some reason. Maybe i'll see something from him tomorrow but im not holding my breath. Well done

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Nice returns.. That unknown guy at the bottom continues to keep my cards & cash with no returns for some reason. Maybe i'll see something from him tomorrow but im not holding my breath. Well done

Yeah he has about 4 cards I have sent him too. Never a return. Glad I got him in person this time.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Past week successes

Harold Miner - sent back in June and received both cards I sent signed. I am keeping the 93 Classic but the other is for trade

Diego Segui - Another sig added to my 75 Topps card of the Team Card from the Red Sox. Already signed by Bill Lee and Berno Carbo. Diego also signed an index card. Now off to the next one. Received in about 8 days.

Guy Fieri - my second 11' A&G success. Sent on 7/28/2011 and received it today.

Trot Nixon - sent on 8/8/11 and received signed today. Another autographed Red Sox hit

John Davis - an 89 Topps set hit. Sent on 6/15/2011 and finally received mine back signed.

From a trader on another site - All set hits Kent Anderson, Bill Wegman, John Dopson, Harold Baines

Someone got all of these for me in person

Heres the haul:

89 Topps - Ruben Sierra (very awesome card!), Geno Petralli

90 UD - Cecil Espy

93 Topps - Donald Harris

82 Topps - Charlie Hough

91 Score - Charlie Hough, Mike Simms

Team cards - Tom Grieve, Odie Davis, Claude Osteen, Jim Sunberg, Ellis Valentine, Mark McLemore, Jeff Kunkel, Danny Darwin

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Very excited about the ones received today in the mail.

Mickey Ward - best known as The Fighter and recently portrayed in the movie by Mark Wahlberg. Sent a 11 A&G on 8/5/2011 and received it back signed today.

Matt Guy - World Champion of Corn Hole. Sent an 11' A&G on 8/1/2011 and received it back signed with a few creases on it.

Lars Anderson - Sent this Red Sox minor leaguer an 11' A&G on 8/1/2011 and received it back signed.

Also included the Jerry Wests I received yesterday

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Will be adding a few more pics up shortly
    Last edited by SLNoble13; 08-25-2011 at 07:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Regis Philbin – Received on 8/26/2011 and forgot to write down when I sent it but it has been a good year. A nice hit for my A&G TTM successes!

Buff Bagwell – Sent 2 NWA cards and received them both signed on 8/24/2011. Sent 2 cards on 8/4/2011. 1 is for trade

Darren Daulton – Finally got my 89 Topps signed from him. He kept the last 2 that I had sent. Sent on 7/12/2011 and received it back on 8/25/2011.

Damon Berryhill – Thanks goes to Jeremy on another trade site for getting an 89 Topps and 90 UD signed in person from Damon. Great hits to my sets. Thank you!

Jose Canseco – Another big thanks to Ken who graciously was willing to get an 89 Topps signed in person from Jose at a game he was at. Thank you Ken!

Denny Delk – sent a Star Wars photo of him as the medical robot on 6/17/2011. Received it back signed on 8/25/2011.

Daniel Logan – sent a photo of him as a young kid in Star Wars 2. He goes on to become Boba Fett. Sent on 7/26/2011 and received on 8/24/2011.

Another nice week!

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast