Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hal Brown - sent 1 card to his home address on 12/20/2012 for my all time Red Sox collection. Received a 55 Topps signed and he included one of his own

Louis Lipps - Former Steeler, sent 2 Pro Set cards to him and he returned them signed and is askig for $5 per now. Took 35 days.

Jessica Parratto - signed 1 12' Topps Olympic card c/o her home in almost 2 months.

Nice stuff, did you send the Parratto via the address in the database?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Picked up the second signature on an 79 Topps from Juan Berenguer. Now, do I send it to Dwight Bernard or not?

Shoot him a index card asking for permission and asking if he wants a cash? He will likely send you a response and then you know for sure without risking the card.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Received Bobby Bolin today. Sent on 1/11/2013. Wrote a nice note about one of his memories from his playing days as well.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Received my 2009 Topps (set hit) Juan Pierre. Had given up on this one as I sent it towards the latter part of last season. Took a little over 4 months to get back to me. Pierre took his time signing this one. The best one I have in my collection fro him.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Yesterday, DMBfan and I went to the UNC baseball dinner and event. Tim picked up a ticket for me a few months ago and it was well worth going, even if I am a rival fan. But I will show a lot of respect to UNC, especially to the baseball team after last night.

During the pre-dinner event, it was a relaxed enviornment and there were several previous plaers from UNC there who are or have played in the minors or majors. Some of those include: Matt Harvey, Alex White, Adam Greenberg and Luke Putokenen to name a few. So Tim and I walked around and the UNC players were very accomadating and very fan friendly ad nice. During this time I got Matt Harvey, Tim Fedorowisz, Adam Greenberg and a few others. I also picked up a few event posters which we got signed.

Once the pre-dinner event was over we headed downstairs to where the 2013 UNC baseball team was signing autographs and also to view the silent auction items. Dinner was also served and I noticed someone who looked very familiar sitting behind our table and it was Roy Williams, the UNC basketball coach. Tim had brought a couple of photos of him and I laughed at him bringing those photos but Tim got the last laugh as he got both photos done.

After dinner, I got a small bat signed by Roy Williams (I wasn't prepared like Tim was) and I tried to track down 1 or 2 more players I needed for the night. All in all, once the night was over, I ended up with a total of and my new record in 1 day: 86 autographs

2013 Team (whole team signed photo)

Adam Greenberg Second 1st MLB bat

Event poster

UNC cards (White)

UNC cards (Greenberg, Putkonen, Federowicz, Bates)

Matt Harvey

Roy Williams signed bat

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing haul!! Love the Greenberg autos!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That event looks incredible! Any interest in trading/selling one of the posters?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

this event I went too was really expensive so I would like to recoup some of the money I spent to go. I would be asking $30 for the poster. I am selling the Matt Harvey cards at $20 per b/c he is really tough to get in person.

LMK

Thanks

That event looks incredible! Any interest in trading/selling one of the posters?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Received Sarah Groff for my 12' Topps Olympic set and Aaron Laffey. Going for the dual on the Laffey card from the 2009 Topps set

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would you be willing to trade one of each of the Bowman cards for my set? Thanks

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast