Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

I know I haven't posted my successes in a while. Honestly I have been super busy as this time of year is one of the busiest with my job with firearms training and I am on the road quite a bit. Received these in the mail yesterday:

Moose Stubing - hit to my 89 Topps, a pick up from the bay. I am now over 75% done with the set and almost to my goal for the end of the year: a total of 600 signed cards for the set. 4 more to go.

Yuji Okumoto - many remember him from Karate Kid 2 as the villian against Danielson. He was also in another one of my favorite 80's movies Better Off Dead. Ok it wasn't that great of a movie but I thought it was funny back then. I e-mail Yoji and he responded back to send whatever I wanted. I did and he signed everything and sent a personal post card back as well. Grat pic kup for my 80's movie collection.

Enjoy

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Zach Galligan - sent back in March to this actor from Gremlins. He signed 2 photos. If anyone is interested in the one signed in silver, let me know.

Reggie Bannister - you may recognize him from the Phantasm movies which were some of my favorite horror movies as a kid. I e-mailed him and he gave me permission to write to him. He only signed 1 of my photos I sent which I am completely ok with. Glad to add him to my collection.

Finally, this was a write off:

Jordin Sparks - sent this not to long after the 2010 A&G cards came out c/o of her theater production. Finally received it back signed on 10/25/2012. Talk about a long wait! Glad to have her in my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Saturday

Ray Stevenson - starred in Thor and also was The Punisher. Signed 2 photos and also sent one of his own. Took a little over 3 months.

James Morrison - starred in 24 beside Kifer Sutherland. Glad to add him to my 24 collection. Signed 2 photos and took 209 Days.

Monday

Paige McPherson - signed her 12' Olympic card in 35 days c/o Peak Performance in Miami
    the other Olympic card was sent by the athlete himself after I e-mailed him. He paid for the card and postage. Nice to add him as well

Rich Monteleone - signed both cards in 7 days. Now if only I can find a workable address for Dana Williams

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

The Walking Dead

Jeffrey Dumunn - signed an 8x10 of is character from the show. Didn't sign the one I sent.

Nick Gomez - (Tomas from the prison) signed both photos I sent and sent a nice note back

Others

Ally Sheedy - From The Breakfast Club, signed my DVD insert and a photo

Tatyanna McFadden - signed a 12' Topps Olympic card

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Recieved Billy Harrell and Frank Duffy for my Red Sox collection

Took 12 days to return!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Max Poser - World Record Holder for the most dominos toppled. Sent a few cards to him last year and he returned them all signed.

Josh Hamilton photo from the 10' A&G I picked up last year.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Picked these up on 1/19/2013

Rachel Nichols - signed 2 photos care of her management

Bradley Cooper - sent these 2 photos to his manager almost 10 months ago.

Hilary Swank - tried a production address for her upcoming movie. Was shocked to see it come back in less then 10 days and signed.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Picked up the second signature on an 79 Topps from Juan Berenguer. Now, do I send it to Dwight Bernard or not?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Received Amy Yasbeck and Georgia Van Cuylenberg back on 1/27/2013

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Hal Brown - sent 1 card to his home address on 12/20/2012 for my all time Red Sox collection. Received a 55 Topps signed and he included one of his own

Louis Lipps - Former Steeler, sent 2 Pro Set cards to him and he returned them signed and is askig for $5 per now. Took 35 days.

Jessica Parratto - signed 1 12' Topps Olympic card c/o her home in almost 2 months.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122 LastLast