Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

New guy with a Peyton Manning collection

Hi folks, hope all is well. Some of you might know me from other forums. My user ID, RITM, stands for ripkenintheminors.com, my website celebrating the minor league days of Cal Ripken, Jr.

In addition to collecting Cal I collect Peyton Manning, with an emphasis on high end rookie cards/GU cards as well as cards that feature him in a University of Tennessee uniform. Having a membership here has already paid off with an addition to the Manning collection. In any case, here's a link to my bucket for those interested in taking a look. It would be much easier for me to post the link than filling the thread with images. If anyone ever has any UT related cards to move please let me know!

http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p...ton%20Manning/

Great looking collection man! I also collect Ripken and Manning so maybe we can do some PC dupe swaps sometime!!!

Here is my PC of Manning if you are interested in taking a look (still working on scanning all the base). Still have a long way to go on scanning my ripkens, I only have the autos/gu/and rookies in there now...

http://s419.photobucket.com/albums/p...ton%20Manning/

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Awesome stuff! I really enjoy a lot of those cards. I am also starting a side-pc of PM.

G
    Hidden Content

Collecting higher end AP and BS stuff plus a Bunch of ranDUMBness.

G Mo

Chris is a great guy - be sure to send your Mannings his way!
    Always looking for Chad Greenway cards

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    Great looking collection man! I also collect Ripken and Manning so maybe we can do some PC dupe swaps sometime!!!

Here is my PC of Manning if you are interested in taking a look (still working on scanning all the base). Still have a long way to go on scanning my ripkens, I only have the autos/gu/and rookies in there now...

http://s419.photobucket.com/albums/p...ton%20Manning/
    Thanks and it's good to meet you. Be sure to take a look at my Ripken site if you get a chance. It was built on the foundation of protecting collectors from counterfeit Ripken minor league memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by G MO View Post
    Awesome stuff! I really enjoy a lot of those cards. I am also starting a side-pc of PM.

G
    Thanks and kudos on the additions you have already made to your Manning PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Slette View Post
    Chris is a great guy - be sure to send your Mannings his way!
    Not so sure about being a great guy but I will take the Mannings sent my way! LOL

Much appreciation to trask7 on the assist with this one:

Wow, very sick stuff. If you are looking for manning stuff in his Vols uni then this is one you must add to the PC.

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast