Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SolacE's IP Successes

I had a good night tonight. I went to my local minor league game tonight and they were honoring the new inductees of the Mobile Area Sports Hall of Fame.

I got Antonio Lang on a Spalding Regulation Street Ball and he inscribed it #21, Duke '94 NBA!

I also got Chris Samuels on a Redskins mini helmet.

I got Willie Anderson on a Bengals mini helmet and he inscribed it ProBowl 94-08

I got DeLores "Dolly" Brumfield-White on a ROMLB. She inscribed the ball AAGPBL 1947-1953

I also got retired LPGA player Susie Redman on a golf ball.

I was also able to get Robert Brazile on Oilers mini helmet and he inscribed it Dr. Doom.

Went to the BayBears game tonight and got a few graphs. Caught a fowl ball. My daughter ruined her ball we have been working on this season so we will be starting over on it at the next game.

I got Jarrod Parker on SS of ROMLB.
    I also got AJ Pollock on a mini Diamondbacks home plate
    And Leyson Septimo on a mini Diamondbacks home plate

All due respect, how do you ruin a baseball?
    "The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even know existed" -Casey Stengel
    Let's go: Mets/Giants/Knicks/Rangers/Wild/Chelsea/Rutgers
    Autographs of Larry Walker, Yadier Molina, Jason Simontacchi, and So Taguchi Wanted!
    Hidden Content

Parker's a big prospect for the Dbacks, he was ranked really high last year, but he got hurt.

I can understand getting him to sign a ROMLB, he's got alot of potential.

metsmagic18: She accidentally marked it all up with a sharpie. Its no big deal really it just stinks to have to start over. Luckily its early in the season and we will be attending lots of games.

phillykid15: Yeah he is a great signer. He stopped before he signed and asked if I wanted him to SS it. He will not be here all season so I wanted to make sure to grab him.

Yeah, I think I sent a card out to him TTM, hopefully he'll send it back.

[QUOTE=SolacE;9742732]metsmagic18: She accidentally marked it all up with a sharpie. Its no big deal really it just stinks to have to start over. Luckily its early in the season and we will be attending lots of games.

Thanks. I remember writing a fake Babe Ruth auto on an already autographed baseball. Not a good idea. :)
    "The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even know existed" -Casey Stengel
    Let's go: Mets/Giants/Knicks/Rangers/Wild/Chelsea/Rutgers
    Autographs of Larry Walker, Yadier Molina, Jason Simontacchi, and So Taguchi Wanted!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by phillykid15 View Post
    Yeah, I think I sent a card out to him TTM, hopefully he'll send it back.

If you would like I would be glad to help you out with him. Just pm me if you are interested.

Game went a little late tonight and I was running late getting there so didn't have as much success as I would have liked.

Added Ed Easley and Josh Ford to my Baybears team ball.
    Got Turner Ward on ROMLB on SS
    Got Johermyn Chavez on ROMLB on SS (#7 prospect in Mariners organization)

Alot of the players bolted off the field tonight because of the fireworks.

We have a homestand against Montgomery and Huntsville coming up that should be good. Several players from Montgomery I want to catch.

Had a good time last night and got to see the 1st No Hitter thrown at my local stadium since it opened in 1997. Also the first no hitter thrown by a pitcher from the Montgomery Biscuits (Matt Moore).

I got:

1. Tim Beckham - side paneled a ROMLB
    2. Chris Archer - SS on ROMLB

I didn't hang around for the game to end because my back was giving me fits. However, I am going back tonight and I am going to try and get Matt Moore (and hopefully a no hitter inscription), Tim Beckham, Cole Figueroa. I am also going to grab Niven Ashley since his wife works at one of the stores that I oversee. She will be at the game and that should be my "in" to get all the players I am after from Montgomery.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast