Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SolacE's IP Successes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have any ticket stubs from last night? I will 50/50 Moore and Ashley for you if so! Please PM me if so!

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM responded to.

Had a pretty good night tonight at the game especially since I had to leave early.

I got:

1. Matt Moore on ROMLB inscribed "6/16/2011 No Hitter"
    2. Nevin Ashley on ROMLB
    3. Marc Krauss on a bat that he broke during BP today

I got denied by Tim Beckham tonight and missed Cole Figueroa since they changed his number and I didn't realize it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mobile BayBears vs Montgomery Biscuits tonight

1. Turner Ward on 91 Topps
    2. Tim Beckham on 08 Razor
    3. (2) Cole Figueroa on 11 Bowman 1st Chrome
    4. Wade Miley on team ROMLB
    5. Matt Moore on game ticket from 6/16/11 (his 1st no hitter/1st biscuits no hitter/1st no hitter at Hank Aaron Stadium)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good job on the Beckham- I go every home stand and have gotten him twice

SCF Rewards
    Country

There were no other graphers there tonight and my 6 year old daughter was chatting him up. He was very nice and came up and talked to her again 2 more times during the game. I should have asked him to SS a baseball tonight....oh well. They will be back in a little over 2 weeks. At least I know now to bring my daughter back with me the next time.

BANNED

Country
    See 850autographs's Items on eBay

There were no other graphers there tonight and my 6 year old daughter was chatting him up. He was very nice and came up and talked to her again 2 more times during the game. I should have asked him to SS a baseball tonight....oh well. They will be back in a little over 2 weeks. At least I know now to bring my daughter back with me the next time.

Stories like this make me want a kid. I should rent one for the day.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was funny to see a totally different attitude from the previous night when I went without my daughter. He totally blew me off. Then with her he was so nice and chatted it up for a few. She usually goes with me anyway but in 2 weeks when they are back in town I am shooting to get him to SS a ROMLB for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspoe093's Items on eBay

I normally have my gf help me graph and boy does that work much better. I got a horrible auto from Brett Lawrie one time and like 5 mins later she got 3 w/ inscriptions and he took his time. Having a good looking gf or having a little kid always helps

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

I'm surprised Beckaham is so hard to get. Every time I have seen him he has signed. He only does 1 at a time but he was always really nice and talked. Maybe it is because I am around his age and not an older adult. He has always been really nice to kids. It really seems like he loves to see them smile.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We had a rain delay tonight so it kinda messed up the graphing a little.

1. Tim Beckham SP ROMLB
    2. Jarrod Parker, Alfredo Marte and Patrick Corbin on my team ball.

We didn't stay until the end of the game because it was going to start storming again.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast