Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dez Bryant laundry tag patch auto 1/1 FT

I'm going to start fielding offers on this Dez 1/1 I pulled back in December. The card is a 2010 Dez Bryant Absolute Memorabilia RPM Laundry Tag Patch Auto #'d 1/1. I would like to trade it for 1-3 cards (preferably HOFers) and will be looking for around $300 SV on it. Lmk what you have for trade and I'll get back to you asap, thanks!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Jpcisco View Post
    I didn't really see much I could use, sorry. Thanks for the interest though!

I know I don't have anything to offer have just been collecting a year, but wanted to say VERY NICE!!
    Ramon
    Collecting Colt, Dez, Bradford 2011: Helu, AJ Green, Dalton, Murray 2012: J. Blackmon, Trent, RGlll also Bo Football, Barry and most old school Redskins
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Joker26 View Post
    I know I don't have anything to offer have just been collecting a year, but wanted to say VERY NICE!!
    Haha thanks! It was the best Christmas ever

i have all kinds of stuff in the bucket pcmb and pm me if you see anything thanks

Quote Originally Posted by csteezy View Post
    i have all kinds of stuff in the bucket pcmb and pm me if you see anything thanks
    All I liked was the Peyton auto but I don't think they match up too well, sorry. Thanks for the post though!

Quote Originally Posted by csteezy View Post
    could add to the manning for it
    Sorry man I didn't see anything else I could use. I'm looking for more HOFer type stuff than rookie stuff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast