Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Brady, Peyton, Pujols, Lebron BGS 10 auto. Looking for Jordan auto.

All autos are in my bucket. LMK what you got guys.
    MY BUCKET
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    I would love a chance at the Peyton Manning Unique auto patch. CMB will trade any sport or multiple sports. That is a SICK card
    My Bucket-
    Hidden Content
    Website-YOUTUBE
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by habart30 View Post
    I would love a chance at the Peyton Manning Unique auto patch. CMB will trade any sport or multiple sports. That is a SICK card

Thanks man. Didnt see anything at the time. Thanks for the look though.
    MY BUCKET
    Hidden Content

LMK if you like any of my MJ autos. Thanks. -Ken
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Quote Originally Posted by kencope View Post
    LMK if you like any of my MJ autos. Thanks. -Ken
    Dont want to miss one, but do you have the 2 game nights and the 5 auto? any others? What value do you have on those.
    MY BUCKET
    Hidden Content

What are you selling the Peyton Unique for?
    Hidden Content
    Peyton Manning & Colts Fan!!!

OMG that 6 QB auto is probably the sweetest card I've ever seen! Have 2 Jordan autos (strange to say this) but they wouldn't even come close in value to that card!

Quote Originally Posted by username1 View Post
    OMG that 6 QB auto is probably the sweetest card I've ever seen! Have 2 Jordan autos (strange to say this) but they wouldn't even come close in value to that card!

PM sent
    MY BUCKET
    Hidden Content

No, those are the three I have right now. The 5-person auto with him sells in the $1,200-$1,500 range.

The Game Night autos are a bit of a mystery in terms of value. They were inserted as redemption cards into 1997-98 SP Authentic and I've never seen others even offered on eBay, let alone sell. Somewhere between $1,000 and $2,500, but I really have no clue where in there is right. I do know they're one of his lowest print run 90s autos, and have no idea how many of the 23 were actually redeemed. Since I have two, I could probably take a chance and let one go in the lower end of that range.

Anyway, PM ME if you're interested. I almost forgot about this thread. Thanks! -Ken

Quote Originally Posted by wickedroller View Post
    Dont want to miss one, but do you have the 2 game nights and the 5 auto? any others? What value do you have on those.
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Quote Originally Posted by kencope View Post
    No, those are the three I have right now. The 5-person auto with him sells in the $1,200-$1,500 range.

The Game Night autos are a bit of a mystery in terms of value. They were inserted as redemption cards into 1997-98 SP Authentic and I've never seen others even offered on eBay, let alone sell. Somewhere between $1,000 and $2,500, but I really have no clue where in there is right. I do know they're one of his lowest print run 90s autos, and have no idea how many of the 23 were actually redeemed. Since I have two, I could probably take a chance and let one go in the lower end of that range.

Anyway, PM ME if you're interested. I almost forgot about this thread. Thanks! -Ken
    Thanks for the response but a grand is a little out of my budget.
    MY BUCKET
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast