Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wickedroller's Items on eBay

Brady, Peyton, Pujols, Lebron BGS 10 auto. Looking for Jordan auto.

All autos are in my bucket. LMK what you got guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Cincinnati Reds Indiana Pacers
    See habart14's Items on eBay

I would love a chance at the Peyton Manning Unique auto patch. CMB will trade any sport or multiple sports. That is a SICK card

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would love a chance at the Peyton Manning Unique auto patch. CMB will trade any sport or multiple sports. That is a SICK card

Thanks man. Didnt see anything at the time. Thanks for the look though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kencope's Items on eBay

LMK if you like any of my MJ autos. Thanks. -Ken

SCF Rewards
    Country

LMK if you like any of my MJ autos. Thanks. -Ken

Dont want to miss one, but do you have the 2 game nights and the 5 auto? any others? What value do you have on those.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What are you selling the Peyton Unique for?

SCF Rewards
    Country

OMG that 6 QB auto is probably the sweetest card I've ever seen! Have 2 Jordan autos (strange to say this) but they wouldn't even come close in value to that card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

OMG that 6 QB auto is probably the sweetest card I've ever seen! Have 2 Jordan autos (strange to say this) but they wouldn't even come close in value to that card!

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kencope's Items on eBay

No, those are the three I have right now. The 5-person auto with him sells in the $1,200-$1,500 range.

The Game Night autos are a bit of a mystery in terms of value. They were inserted as redemption cards into 1997-98 SP Authentic and I've never seen others even offered on eBay, let alone sell. Somewhere between $1,000 and $2,500, but I really have no clue where in there is right. I do know they're one of his lowest print run 90s autos, and have no idea how many of the 23 were actually redeemed. Since I have two, I could probably take a chance and let one go in the lower end of that range.

Anyway, PM ME if you're interested. I almost forgot about this thread. Thanks! -Ken

Dont want to miss one, but do you have the 2 game nights and the 5 auto? any others? What value do you have on those.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, those are the three I have right now. The 5-person auto with him sells in the $1,200-$1,500 range.

The Game Night autos are a bit of a mystery in terms of value. They were inserted as redemption cards into 1997-98 SP Authentic and I've never seen others even offered on eBay, let alone sell. Somewhere between $1,000 and $2,500, but I really have no clue where in there is right. I do know they're one of his lowest print run 90s autos, and have no idea how many of the 23 were actually redeemed. Since I have two, I could probably take a chance and let one go in the lower end of that range.

Anyway, PM ME if you're interested. I almost forgot about this thread. Thanks! -Ken

Thanks for the response but a grand is a little out of my budget.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast