Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 72 topps football

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redskinfanva's Items on eBay

72 topps football

i tried years ago to complete got frustrated then stopped...interested in doing again but by trading for it...i know its a longshot but if my fellow forum guys could get me in the right direction i just may try again? would it be worth it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See perez4ys's Items on eBay

Trade wise it is very possible to complete you set. I have been working on my 58 topps baseball set but thanks to this sight I have made great progress on it.
    Post a list of cards you are needing from the set and I might even be able to help. I do not collect football cards but I have around 50 or so if needed.
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

72 topps

Trade wise it is very possible to complete you set. I have been working on my 58 topps baseball set but thanks to this sight I have made great progress on it.
    Post a list of cards you are needing from the set and I might even be able to help. I do not collect football cards but I have around 50 or so if needed.
    Thanks

if they are in decent shape i would be interested in them all if i can ....plmk what youre needing bv wise for them thanks a ton...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't Know. I do not own a Beckett to determine a trave value. All most all cards are EXT or better. I can get you a total amount and have you determine something of equal BV in trade. I am looking for vintage baseball. So anything from the 60s all the way up to 1972 would be fine.
    I will trade them all off as commons because I am pretty sure the bulk of them are. There might be some Hofs in there but you will have to find out when you get them. Thanks and I will PM you the amount I have
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't Know. I do not own a Beckett to determine a trave value. All most all cards are EXT or better. I can get you a total amount and have you determine something of equal BV in trade. I am looking for vintage baseball. So anything from the 60s all the way up to 1972 would be fine.
    I will trade them all off as commons because I am pretty sure the bulk of them are. There might be some Hofs in there but you will have to find out when you get them. Thanks and I will PM you the amount I have
    Thanks

im not sure about vintage baseball but i do have about 25,000 or more baseball..mainly from the 80s and up.. i do have some older stuff so ill dig tomorrow im a retail mgr and unfortunately i work 8a-9p today i snuck my laptop in my office today to tie up some other deals...lol but maybe later tonite i can give ya some sort of idea..and i have price guides all sports(the most recent) also let me know who your fav. players are(any sport and ill trade in your favor even if they are commons that you have..) plmk if this is ok thanks...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I haev bad news.
    The cards I thought were the 1972 topps were actually 1971 and the cards I also thought might be the 72 topps were actually 1970. I am pretty sure I have 72 topps football somewhere but just not sure where at. I will keep looking . Like I said though I know nothing of football so bear with me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jr531's Items on eBay

im not sure about vintage baseball but i do have about 25,000 or more baseball..mainly from the 80s and up.. i do have some older stuff so ill dig tomorrow im a retail mgr and unfortunately i work 8a-9p today i snuck my laptop in my office today to tie up some other deals...lol but maybe later tonite i can give ya some sort of idea..and i have price guides all sports(the most recent) also let me know who your fav. players are(any sport and ill trade in your favor even if they are commons that you have..) plmk if this is ok thanks...

I have most of the 1972's with the exception of the short prints in really nice shape. Looking for all really nice fb and bb pre 68 and some from 68 till 79. I probaly have pictures of them on my freeweb site. Check them out. PM me if interested and we can go from there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sadek28's Items on eBay

I have these available:

1972 15 Topps John Hadl
    1972 42 Topps Lem Barney
    1972 85 Topps John Brockington
    1972 90 Topps Gene Washington
    1972 177 Topps Bobby Bell
    1972 179 Topps Bob Trumpy
    1972 233 Topps Spider Lockhart
    1972 129 Topps Calvin Hill