Results 1 to 10 of 48
04-25-2011, 07:20 PM #1
Are you interested in joining the SCF staff?
If you are make sure you meet all of the prerequisites below.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must have been a member of SCF for at least six months or a year if you wish to work with the dispute team.
- Have a good trading record with fellow scf members.
- Minimal usernotes for rule violations and they must be minor.
- Active on the forums or area you wish to help out.
- Not a MOD on any other trading forums.
Drop a pm to any Team Manager and include the following:
- The team you're interested in joining
- Why you want to be on the team of your choice
- A little history about yourself and how you came into collecting and finding SCF.
- Talents you might have that could be especially useful in helping SCF be a better site.
Last edited by patriotsguy; 05-18-2013 at 04:04 PM.
04-26-2011, 08:33 PM #2
04-26-2011, 08:52 PM #3
04-26-2011, 10:17 PM #4
04-29-2011, 08:20 PM #5
just so everyone knows, I have been out of town all week and will be reviewing PM's that I have recievedIf you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
02-24-2012, 03:17 AM #6
Hey, the last time I posted I wasn't eligible to become a staff member. I would like to know could I talk to someone about becoming a staff member for the Wrestling Forum section.
03-03-2012, 12:56 PM #7
05-12-2012, 03:25 PM #8
We can use some help on the:
New Member Team
All interested should message the TM for each sport or RGM81. If for the New Member team please send a Pm to Rybowski
05-13-2012, 05:42 AM #9
interested in the racing team need more info pleaseLooking for all different Jimmie Johnson cards. I trade/buy/sell . I also have lots of nascar drivers for sale or trade.
05-17-2012, 05:30 PM #10
To anyone who meets these requirements- the baseball team desperately needs help. 1 (plus RGM) isn't enough for a huge section. I've flagged posts for a few days now with obvious section rule violations but they remain there.
Please consider volunteering.Andrew Bailey: 192/240 not including 1/1's (80.0%); 206/436 cards including 1/1's(47.2%)