Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Are you interested in joining the SCF staff?

If you are make sure you meet all of the prerequisites below.

• Must be 18 years old or older.
    • Must have been a member of SCF for at least six months or a year if you wish to work with the dispute team.
    • Have a good trading record with fellow scf members.
    • Minimal usernotes for rule violations and they must be minor.
    • Active on the forums or area you wish to help out.
    • Not a MOD on any other trading forums.

Drop a pm to any Team Manager and include the following:
    • The team you're interested in joining
    • Why you want to be on the team of your choice
    • A little history about yourself and how you came into collecting and finding SCF.
    • Talents you might have that could be especially useful in helping SCF be a better site.
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 05-18-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

So, if you don't want to be on the dispute team you can still send in an application to be a SCF member if you haven't been on the site 6 months to a year?
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

Quote Originally Posted by Greengoblin782 View Post
    So, if you don't want to be on the dispute team you can still send in an application to be a SCF member if you haven't been on the site 6 months to a year?
    Its 6 months if you wish to be a staff member for anything other than the dispute team. The dispute team in one year.
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Times like these where I wish I were a few years older haha
    Baseball Rookies FS or FT: Hidden Content
    Have list in Blog: Torii Hunter(667/4290) 15.5%
    Michael Cuddyer(65/966) 6.7%, Tim Lincecum(67/2966) 2.3%

just so everyone knows, I have been out of town all week and will be reviewing PM's that I have recieved
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, Hidden Content or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Hey, the last time I posted I wasn't eligible to become a staff member. I would like to know could I talk to someone about becoming a staff member for the Wrestling Forum section.
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

Scf member

How do you become a staff member

We can use some help on the:

New Member Team
    Baseball Team
    Basketball Team
    Racing Team

All interested should message the TM for each sport or RGM81. If for the New Member team please send a Pm to Rybowski

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

interested in the racing team need more info please
    Looking for all different Jimmie Johnson cards. I trade/buy/sell . I also have lots of nascar drivers for sale or trade.

To anyone who meets these requirements- the baseball team desperately needs help. 1 (plus RGM) isn't enough for a huge section. I've flagged posts for a few days now with obvious section rule violations but they remain there.

Please consider volunteering.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast