Thread: Beta Tester Interest

Beta Tester Interest

We will be looking to make some significant changes over the next few weeks and months. However, I am interested in getting a few non-staff individuals involved in doing some testing and providing feedback.

There is nothing on the horizon in the immediate future, but I would like to have about 7-10 members that would be open to helping out in the future.

If you are interested, please post your interest here.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2Bros Sports
    Hidden Content

2. SCC Holiday 2016
    Hey Scott,

First off. Congrats on the acquisition of SCF! I took a break for a bit to focus on my newborn son. He will be 2 soon, and its time to get him in the hobby!

I would love to help beta test some new features. Shoot me a message sometime, and we can discuss it.

Steve Morgan
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PATCHES WITH RED/WHITE/BLUE
    THEY MUST HAVE ALL THREE COLORS, AND NO OTHER COLORS.
    SHOW ME WHAT YA GOT!

Can help with beta testing as needed. --Vinny
    Visit Hidden Content for WTT & WTTF lists, galleries, and more.
    Favorite Teams: Mariners, Mets, Canucks, Penguins, Panthers, Islanders, Seahawks, Cal, Washington, Gonzaga

I am online 75% of my day. I would love something extra to work on besides just scrolling through posts randomly! If im allowed with my red badge of shame, I would love to help out

(ps, Red badge of shame will be gone soon hopefully)
    1) Adrian Peterson (ANYTHING)- Buying and Trading
    2) Oklahoma Sooners- Cards, Memorabilia, Magazines, Bobble Head, SLU, etc
    3) Anything Serial numbered 616/xxxx
    Hidden Content

I'll do it if you guys want me to. :)
    Hidden Content
    Main PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price