Its almost 1 year since I took over....

... and I plan to have a length post about this next week (will be in Salt Lake next Wednesday night awaiting a red-eye and will spend time writing this then).

However, before I do... I want your thoughts, the good and the not-so good.

I will say this, I'm not perfect and I know mistakes were made (I know what some of them are already).

Ready... go!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2Bros Sports
    Hidden Content

2. 2bros - Exclusive 2 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    I'm a big fan of the social media icon additions.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaller23 View Post
    I'm a big fan of the social media icon additions.
    This right here was great! I also think the user tagging was a great add-on as well. Making the site more sociable and share-friendly is a huge plus in today's digital/social age of course.

I will add more when it comes to mind, but I will say overall... SCF has been fantastic! :)
    Hidden Content
    Main PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

The user tagging and the social media icons that @BigBaller23 and @creasecollector mentioned were excellent adds. I also like the effort into streamlining the forum, I may not of liked every change but active development over static-never-changing is better for a site to keep traffic interested and returning. I also like the addition of the Non-Sports Card Forum integrated into the main site, and as I get settled from my move I will be more active on there as well.

keep it going Scott.
    Last edited by mikecole141; 11-20-2016 at 04:17 PM.
    I collect Newfoundland & Labrador Players-Cleary-Ryder-Clowe-Purcell-Pardy-LaCosta-Pelletier-Adam-Greening-Bishop
    Collecting Luke Schenn, Jonas Gustavsson,
    Bucket: Hidden Content

I am behind on getting my "state of SCF" message composed and completed, but I want to get more feedback from you all first
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2Bros Sports
    Hidden Content