Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dispute Assistant Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I'd love to help, if at all possible. Feel free to contact me if your still looking :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Galiardi, JVR & Jonathan Bernier

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Does the baseball section still need help? Im interested if so.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

I would love to be part of the SCF Basketball team. just let me know what you would need for me to do..

I collect all sports cards but over the past couple years I've gotten into basketball cards much more.. esp with my crazy Allen Iverson collection
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

I'd like to help in anyway I can. I now work from home so I have plenty of time on my hands. My main focus is on Hockey, but football & baseball are good with me to. Would not mind working on the disputes team either.
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I'm still under 18 for another month and a half, but if I can volunteer in the baseball section until I am eligible to apply to join the staff, I would love to!
    Collector of:
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Justin Morneau, Jason Tyner, Jim Thome, sets
    Wild, North Stars, Jason Zucker
    Hidden Content

I would love to help in some way, form or fashion in the basketball section if possible, but I am envious of the staff badge and would like to earn my own.

Dear Patriotsguy,

I am interested in joining the writing team for SCF, however I am a busy graduate student at the moment and am not sure I could contribute every month to the magazine (however I could contribute every other month or so). What are the requirements for being a part of the writing staff?

Best,

Eric (emfritz10)

The New Member Team is now in search of a few new advisors to join the staff! Shoot me a PM if interested.
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 10-01-2013 at 04:22 PM. Reason: changed not to now
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

PM sent to GrandSlam
    Right now looking to sell my inventory so I can get new stuff
    Hidden Content Please NO PayPal Gift

Can somebody let me know who I should contact about the possibility of joining the baseball team? I'm interested in joining and know I could help out!
    Collector of:
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Justin Morneau, Jason Tyner, Jim Thome, sets
    Wild, North Stars, Jason Zucker
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast