Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by indyreds View Post
    Mario you have mod access to the ttm database and can look by month for members names and see how many they added by month until you hit the number.

Ok, I'm good to go then.
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Oxxon View Post
    Ok, I'm good to go then.
    Can someone post/PM me how many I've added or documented? I have a few to catch up on, but wanted to check.
    Hidden Content (updated frequently)

Always looking for cards/memorabilia to trade from:

Scott Spiezio, Kelly Dransfeldt, Billy Petrick, Zack Petrick, Jacob Goebbert, Jeff Query, & Dez Clark. Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears & Chicago Blackhawks

The badges are out!!!

<------------
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

<----- I see my Badge!!!

Thanks guys for letting me in the club.. Thats awesome that TTM collecting has become eligible for super collector status.

Thanks guys..

My photo bucket is organized pretty well. Down to the player for my 9ers, Cubs, Bulls stuff (also have all my other GU and cert. stuff in there as well).. Then separate folders for NFL 8x10's, and Non-49ers autos etc. Is that ok or does it need to be one big folder?

Quote Originally Posted by REDANDGOLDPRIDE View Post
    My photo bucket is organized pretty well. Down to the player for my 9ers, Cubs, Bulls stuff (also have all my other GU and cert. stuff in there as well).. Then separate folders for NFL 8x10's, and Non-49ers autos etc. Is that ok or does it need to be one big folder?

I took pics of everything and loaded them up into one big folder. I say anything to make it an easy job for the person counting.

If you posted a link we could give you an answer to you question.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I took pics of everything and loaded them up into one big folder. I say anything to make it an easy job for the person counting.

If you posted a link we could give you an answer to you question.
    I just realized I have some IP stuff mixed in with certs and TTM stuff too. So I for instance I have a Frank Gore TTM, an IP, and a bunch of certs all in a Frank Gore folder under Autographed Cards - 49ers - Frank Gore. It will be way too much work for someone to count, and I don't really wanna rescan everything. Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by REDANDGOLDPRIDE View Post
    I just realized I have some IP stuff mixed in with certs and TTM stuff too. So I for instance I have a Frank Gore TTM, an IP, and a bunch of certs all in a Frank Gore folder under Autographed Cards - 49ers - Frank Gore. It will be way too much work for someone to count, and I don't really wanna rescan everything. Never mind.
    That is why I used pictures instead of scans.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

That is why I used pictures instead of scans.
    Yeah I guess I could just snap pics of the binder sheets.. I'll check back when I get pics taken.

dang guess i got a long way to go. ABout to hit 100 ttm autos. do IP autos count?
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast