Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Mario you have mod access to the ttm database and can look by month for members names and see how many they added by month until you hit the number.

Ok, I'm good to go then.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Ok, I'm good to go then.

Can someone post/PM me how many I've added or documented? I have a few to catch up on, but wanted to check.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL

The badges are out!!!

<------------

SCF Rewards
    Country

<----- I see my Badge!!!

Thanks guys for letting me in the club.. Thats awesome that TTM collecting has become eligible for super collector status.

Thanks guys..

SCF Rewards
    Country

My photo bucket is organized pretty well. Down to the player for my 9ers, Cubs, Bulls stuff (also have all my other GU and cert. stuff in there as well).. Then separate folders for NFL 8x10's, and Non-49ers autos etc. Is that ok or does it need to be one big folder?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL

My photo bucket is organized pretty well. Down to the player for my 9ers, Cubs, Bulls stuff (also have all my other GU and cert. stuff in there as well).. Then separate folders for NFL 8x10's, and Non-49ers autos etc. Is that ok or does it need to be one big folder?

I took pics of everything and loaded them up into one big folder. I say anything to make it an easy job for the person counting.

If you posted a link we could give you an answer to you question.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I took pics of everything and loaded them up into one big folder. I say anything to make it an easy job for the person counting.

If you posted a link we could give you an answer to you question.

I just realized I have some IP stuff mixed in with certs and TTM stuff too. So I for instance I have a Frank Gore TTM, an IP, and a bunch of certs all in a Frank Gore folder under Autographed Cards - 49ers - Frank Gore. It will be way too much work for someone to count, and I don't really wanna rescan everything. Never mind.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL

I just realized I have some IP stuff mixed in with certs and TTM stuff too. So I for instance I have a Frank Gore TTM, an IP, and a bunch of certs all in a Frank Gore folder under Autographed Cards - 49ers - Frank Gore. It will be way too much work for someone to count, and I don't really wanna rescan everything. Never mind.

That is why I used pictures instead of scans.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is why I used pictures instead of scans.

Yeah I guess I could just snap pics of the binder sheets.. I'll check back when I get pics taken.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

dang guess i got a long way to go. ABout to hit 100 ttm autos. do IP autos count?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast