Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How to tell your a noob

So, last night I went through and sorted all my cards that I have aquired, and the boxes that I have purchased over the past few years looked a little different than the 09 Premium Hobby box I just bought. Well, that's because the half dozen boxes I have been buying are all retail boxes, and not hobby boxes. I didn't know the difference at the time, but now that explains why I have incomplete base sets, and hardly any auto & memorabilia cards to account for. I would have so much more to trade with if I knew the difference. So, rookie mistake, wont happen again.

On the bright side, if anyone needs base sets for 04, 05, 07 VIP & 09 Premium, you outta know I'm gonna have extras.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

at least you realized your mistake-as a kid I never knew the difference haha-I got a lot of useless base and inserts as well lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See murtaugh_2388's Items on eBay

at least you probably have access to both, where i live in ablilene tx, we have target, walmart, and kmart and the occasional gas station