Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Moscow confrence focuses on persecution of christians worldwide

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pointless conference since it has already been decided that only Muslims are persecuted...and only Christians persecute. (insert facetiousness)

SCF Rewards
    Country

You know on the cool I feel bad for anyone persecuted for their religion or lack of one. Yes I do focus on discrimination against muslims here in the united states because I live in the states but there our other countries where the numbers are reversed and christians over there suffer some of the same indignities that muslims over here suffer. I really doubt that God/Allah/Jehova or whatever you want to call him would approve of someone harassing them because of their religion or forcing religion on anyone even if it is the "right" religion.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You know on the cool I feel bad for anyone persecuted for their religion or lack of one. Yes I do focus on discrimination against muslims here in the united states because I live in the states but there our other countries where the numbers are reversed and christians over there suffer some of the same indignities that muslims over here suffer. I really doubt that God/Allah/Jehova or whatever you want to call him would approve of someone harassing them because of their religion or forcing religion on anyone even if it is the "right" religion.

I agree. I am agnostic and don't assign myself to one specific religion, but I find it interesting that nearly every religion downs or bashes another religion when their own religion speaks of living together in peace and harmony.

Even within religions there is conflict. Sunni Muslims and Shia Muslims kill each other on an almost daily basis. Baptists teach that Pentecostals misread the Bible and Pentecostals teach that Baptists misread the Bible. Christians pray to God for forgivness, Catholics say x number of Hail Mary's.

Personally, as long as someone is peaceful towards me and my family, I have no ill will for them. By the same measure, if someone intends to do my family harm, I will treat them the same regardless of their religion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree. I am agnostic and don't assign myself to one specific religion, but I find it interesting that nearly every religion downs or bashes another religion when their own religion speaks of living together in peace and harmony.

Even within religions there is conflict. Sunni Muslims and Shia Muslims kill each other on an almost daily basis. Baptists teach that Pentecostals misread the Bible and Pentecostals teach that Baptists misread the Bible. Christians pray to God for forgivness, Catholics say x number of Hail Mary's.

Personally, as long as someone is peaceful towards me and my family, I have no ill will for them. By the same measure, if someone intends to do my family harm, I will treat them the same regardless of their religion.

CHURCH!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

i agree and I am against any persecution against anyone for religious reasons. However, to say that christians in other countries suffer some of the same indignities that muslims suffer here is, while true, equal to saying water is wet. I know I have stated this a million times but there are 50+ countries that openly persecute and prosecute christians. To say that is the same indignity that muslims face here is a dramatic understatement. to try and make light of christian persecution worldwide by comparing it to what goes on in the US is not a good comparison IMO. But again, you can't manage to have this conversation without reminding everyone that christians in america perescute muslims.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i agree and I am against any persecution against anyone for religious reasons. However, to say that christians in other countries suffer some of the same indignities that muslims suffer here is, while true, equal to saying water is wet. I know I have stated this a million times but there are 50+ countries that openly persecute and prosecute christians. To say that is the same indignity that muslims face here is a dramatic understatement. to try and make light of christian persecution worldwide by comparing it to what goes on in the US is not a good comparison IMO. But again, you can't manage to have this conversation without reminding everyone that christians in america perescute muslims.

Yes Christians persucute muslims for no good reason. Are you happy now? Would you like me to turn this into another one of our fun christian bashing discussions??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Boom.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

Yes Christians persucute muslims for no good reason. Are you happy now? Would you like me to turn this into another one of our fun christian bashing discussions??

too late my friend. you couldn't have post a thread about christian persecution without making sure everyone knew that christians persecute muslims. personally, i think it is deplorable to compare the persecution that muslims face in this country to the open imprisonment, violence, and murder that christians face around the world. There are plenty of threads about the way muslims are treated in this country and I have openly commented that I am appalled at any persecution of anyone.
    Bringing up the way christians persecute muslims in this country in this thread is comparing apples to oranges and there was no need to bring it into this discussion.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

too late my friend. you couldn't have post a thread about christian persecution without making sure everyone knew that christians persecute muslims. personally, i think it is deplorable to compare the persecution that muslims face in this country to the open imprisonment, violence, and murder that christians face around the world. There are plenty of threads about the way muslims are treated in this country and I have openly commented that I am appalled at any persecution of anyone.
    Bringing up the way christians persecute muslims in this country in this thread is comparing apples to oranges and there was no need to bring it into this discussion.

Actually I think I should take the heat for bringing up Christians in this one.

I will punish myself now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast