Thread: Highland Mint

Highland Mint

Howdy, racing lists Highland Mint precious metal cards, ie Silvers, golds, bronzes like this below, any chance of getting my 1995 H.M. autoed Phone Card listed ?!? It comes with a gold plated coin also
    Thanks

Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Could you show me the racing set, so we can try and mimic it? I tried looking, but wasn't sure which it was from the set names, so I didn't want to screw this one up.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcstein View Post
    Could you show me the racing set, so we can try and mimic it? I tried looking, but wasn't sure which it was from the set names, so I didn't want to screw this one up.
    They are under 1994 Highland mint in a racing search, i have a Bledsoe and Barry Sanders set also without autos, not sure of the year but they expired in '98, are ser #d /2500. Theres 12 cards in the set, Bledsoe is 3/12, Sanders 9/12 & the coins have matching ser #s

Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

bump

Hidden Content

Hidden Content