Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great job Chris. I look forward to watching it evolve and grow. Lets hope he will be celebrating his 1st (of many) championships soon. Good luck with your collection.

Thank you for your comments. Yes, hopefully this is the year that Lebron gets his first ring (followed by many more)!! I have a few more items incoming so keep checking back for future updates.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (93)
    Country

Nice collection , hope to give you a run for that title soon

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice collection , hope to give you a run for that title soon

I look forward to seeing what you have in your Bron collection. Might have to do some trades!!

I did manage to pick up a new item recently (pics below). Should hopefully have a few more incoming in the next week or two.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See hmanjx's Items on eBay

Very impressive, stuff! Love the shoe collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very impressive, stuff! Love the shoe collection.

Thanks for your feedback. I am going to try and pick up a pair of each of Lebrons releases - so so hard not to wear them sometimes!! I look at people that have done this with Jordan and the collections they have put together are amazing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have had a couple of additions to the PC - thought that with the Heat making the Finals it would have brought out a few more pieces for sale.

You guys know the history with this one. Ended up coming to an agreement with the seller and keeping it. Is a genuine pre NBA auto (PSADNA) so does make a nice addition. Still need to pick up a game worn item but this experience has really turned me off them.

Had never seen these before and with the change of number would have normally passed however this one is numbered 23/23.

And lastly, another UDA piece. Vinyl banner which is around 6'. This one will end up displayed for sure!

As always, if you have something Bron hit me up!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (93)
    Country

Good collection man, its got a lot of bright spots in it, I hope it keeps growing, I have LeBron stuff for your collection, but I dont know what you are specifically looking for or what. Congratulations though and go hard.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Jay. I am honestly just looking for new pieces that will fit into the collection. There is a lot of stuff out there that I won't have even come across yet. Only thing I am not really picking up are the signed balls.

I am close to where I want to be with the Cleveland items. Need to get a 09/10 MVP jersey and maybe some signed first game shoes. The Heat items currently released are not limited so just gonna sit on these.

Always gonna be chasing the gaps I have in the All-Star gear and also looking at maybe some 2007 / 2008 Olympic items. Signed photos I hope to pick up are Rivals (with Carmelo), Chalk & Welcome to Miami and also the King James with the chair and the lions.

SVSM items are always appealing but really need to have authentication before I will consider them.

Still a few more things to pickup so the collection will hopefully be growing for a while yet provided I don't get bored with it all!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing collection.Lebron remains my favorite basketball player.Hes from my home town of Akron.Seeing this makes me miss my LeBron collection.

If interested I can get you in contact with a local shop that has 15+ LeBron UDA signed jerseys.PM if you have any interest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast