Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    I saw some mailday's from my friends on youtube.
    Collecting George Gervin and Jarrett Jack!

i found SCF by a google search for sports cards.
    Looking for Clay Buchholz, Jon Lester, Ross Detwiler, and all other Red Sox!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content

sports collectors weekly, forum fodder
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

I think I found out about SCF from someone spamming beckett after their site change.
    Collecting: Ben Bishop (Blues only), Patrick Roy, HOF goalie GU/AU & STL Blues
    My website: Hidden Content
    Ben Bishop Blues Collection: 55/58

just picked my vote. was referred by some1 ;)

Just voted, found via search engine. Was looking for a place to get some updated info on the hobby and some discussions.

Looks like I found a gem!

I found SCF after using a search engine. I've recently started back up in the hobby. I'm 28, and collected avidly from 89/90 until 98/99. I'm really loving what the card companies have done with designs and concepts, it's truly astounding.

I was referred by a friend. Glad to be here.

Hi,

I found it by someone on youtube mentioning it in one of there vids.. I have heard about it a few times but one of them said you can do TTM's on the site and the services is free. I had to check it out..

So far so good.. Love the site..

ryan
    Football - Trading for Brees, Colston, Saints, LSU autos and patches.. Baseball - Trading for Astros and LSU.
    Hidden Content

I go by SV.. A card is only worth what someone will pay for it.. Becket is way off...

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast