Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you Find SCF ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heard on discussion board at CnC

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See d_vang777's Items on eBay

Newbie here too. This site looks pretty cool, first time ever signing on to forums.

Country
    See tjnshawna's Items on eBay

Was perusing Google, looking up random sports card related things, and bam. Here I am.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was perusing Google, looking up random sports card related things, and bam. Here I am.

Pretty much the same for me. Was getting back into the hobby and found myself here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used a google search. I registered on three other websites before finding SCF. The other sites just didn't have the traffic or features I was looking for in a sports card trading site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I overheard somebody talking while waiting online at an autograph signing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also the maturity level from what I have seen is very high here while at some other sites that isn't always the case. People here seem to generally respect each other.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (23)
    Country

hi, i'm ed of indonesia, and a friend of mine referred me to this site few months back. so i joined SCF back in june 2010, but yet to post my first post maybe last week, lol.

a little regret in myself why i didn't start earlier. well, i think it's better late than never, so i'm really looking forward for future great experiences here in SCF :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Google Search is how i found this site

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ovillarreal2010's Items on eBay

I found this website through Fitterman Sports Group. This site looks great, and i finnaly have some people to trade and talk cards with, I am the only one that collects cards out of my group of friends. I am ready to trade I have a lot of game used cards autos and rookies for football and basketball so let me know what you want. I am looking for Texans and Rocketts autos and game used cards. I am not to sure on how to trade on here yet.

Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast