Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you Find SCF ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsemp088's Items on eBay

first result for sports card forums i think

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ran into SCF by chance

I was spacing out, probably googling box prices, and I somehow ended up here. Glad I did.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thecardyshack's Items on eBay

I am brand new to SCF and to the trading card world. I have quite a few cards that I've been collecting and I was searching Google for a site to talk, trade and learn some more about this wonderful hobby. I'm glad to find site. It seems to be exactly what I am looking for. F.y.i.- this is my very first post. I hope it meets the rules and regulations ;).

SCF Rewards
    Country

started collecting again after 20 years away. Things have changed and just trying to catch up on the times. Someone told me this is a good place to complete sets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi there,this is my #1 post ever on this site,i myself was told about it by a member but i found it by stumbling across mindcrime's amazing master set of 1997 donruss preferred.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How did you find SCF

Hello--my name is Noel and have collected sports cards for over 20 years. I actually found this forum after several frustrating (and unsuccessful searches) on the Internet. A few led to this site however, and an outstanding thread on soccer cards. Just not a lot of info out there on soccer cards but i have already learned a ton and look forward to interacting with all of you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I found SCF while searching for Football Card Reviews using Google. I am getting back into the hobby and was looking for reviews to find cards that hold and maintain value.

SCF Rewards
    Country

just searching the web

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea me to

SCF Rewards
    Country

Searched for "sports card forum" in google. Had no idea there's a place called like that:)
    Last edited by romfordtaylor; 01-21-2012 at 04:10 PM.

Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast