Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    I think I originally heard about SCF on the sports card podcast.

Also saw the name in the Upper Deck awards column.

SCF was referred to me by a member that I met in a local card store.

Other....I was a transplant from STC(? I believe) way back in the day.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos
    Johnson/Mears/Nadeau/Reutimann

My name is logan fehrenbach. This is by far the best sports card and autograph collecting site on the web. I started this hobby when all of my friends and i left for college to occupy my time when i had nothing to do. Although i do not collect cards ttm i have many baseball cards that my aunt gave to me. I collect baseballs, mini helmets, and jerseys ttm. It took me awhile to actually become a member so all of the acronyms such as IC and CIC use to confuse me. I look forward to being an active member of SCF.

I found this site through google. I think the term I used was "baseball card trading forum" or some variation.

I heard about SCF on a search engine because I wanted a forum for hockey cards.
    Jaroslav Halak Collector

after a 10 year hiatus, I was looking for a place to talk about and trade sports cards. I'm pretty sure it was a google search of "Sports card forum" or something along those lines.

Steve
    Hidden Content

Click the banner for SCF's Brand New Inventory Manager!!!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

How I found SportCardForum

Hello my name is John and have been collecting on and off since I was a child. I found this site using google and after reading through the rules, was impressed by the structure and guidelines. I hope to make friends here, discuss trading topics and yes, trade!!

I used to be a member of Becketts forums and had made 100 some trades on there and 1000 some posts and when they changed the site for the worse and i had to start at 0 posts and 0 trades i searched for a new forum and found SCF.
    Looking for BBM Wrestling / Pancrase star cards
    Rutten, Barnett, Frye, Shamrock Etc.
    & other obscure MMA base cards

I think I was at a show and someone was handing out flyers for SCF, so I checked it out and haven't turned back since!
    Want: Tim Lincecum, Madison Bumgarner, Buster Posey, and Fans of the Game Autos

Hidden Content

Hidden Content - Autos & GUs
    Hidden Content - #'d, Refractors, RCs, Inserts, etc...

Contrary to popular belief, I do have a life away from cards, so if I don't respond to a post or PM right away, please don't take it personally. Just PM me with a gentle reminder and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast