Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you Find SCF ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ratsdm44's Items on eBay

I think I originally heard about SCF on the sports card podcast.

Also saw the name in the Upper Deck awards column.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF was referred to me by a member that I met in a local card store.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Other....I was a transplant from STC(? I believe) way back in the day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My name is logan fehrenbach. This is by far the best sports card and autograph collecting site on the web. I started this hobby when all of my friends and i left for college to occupy my time when i had nothing to do. Although i do not collect cards ttm i have many baseball cards that my aunt gave to me. I collect baseballs, mini helmets, and jerseys ttm. It took me awhile to actually become a member so all of the acronyms such as IC and CIC use to confuse me. I look forward to being an active member of SCF.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I found this site through google. I think the term I used was "baseball card trading forum" or some variation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard about SCF on a search engine because I wanted a forum for hockey cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pootshwan's Items on eBay

after a 10 year hiatus, I was looking for a place to talk about and trade sports cards. I'm pretty sure it was a google search of "Sports card forum" or something along those lines.

Steve

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

How I found SportCardForum

Hello my name is John and have been collecting on and off since I was a child. I found this site using google and after reading through the rules, was impressed by the structure and guidelines. I hope to make friends here, discuss trading topics and yes, trade!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jamesrudy380's Items on eBay

I used to be a member of Becketts forums and had made 100 some trades on there and 1000 some posts and when they changed the site for the worse and i had to start at 0 posts and 0 trades i searched for a new forum and found SCF.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fyretgr's Items on eBay

I think I was at a show and someone was handing out flyers for SCF, so I checked it out and haven't turned back since!

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast