Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you Find SCF ?

I found this site through a Google search. I believe I searched for "sports card forums", or something to that effect.

2. Packrip
    I found out when UD had the community awards and i saw that you guys were on top so it would be an even better site than i was already, i LOVE THIS PLACE!

Well, I first started TTM when seeing Alex Hipolito's snail mail in 2009. I began to search up ttm websites and I kept seeing these two guys: rockiesfan33 and bigga. By reading these guys posts, I was pulled into joining, so I would like to thank them

i knew about the site but was a member on beckett(great members,easy to deal and fun) but since they screwed the site up , i fled here... not as great as beckett use to be... but a decent site i guess, only thing that keeps me around is the great members from the old beckett days that joined this site... made alot of friends and like to keep in touch

a bunch of guys on the spawn.com board talked about it over here, so i joined for the ttm feature
    Collects: John Starks, Derek Jeter and Eli Manning Auto's I understand you are a dealer and need the cheapest price, but that does not mean I will give away my cards to you.

I am new to SCF, and I found this site by Google searching a specific Press Pass basketball card. One member here had posted a list of cards he had available for trade and it just happened to contain the card I was looking for...
    DJ Strawberry PC: 165/318 ||| Greivis Vasquez PC: 114/175 ||| Juan Dixon PC: 161/384
    Hidden Content
    Always looking to buy Maryland Terps basketball cards or any Terps, O's, or Ravens memorabilia

actually found this site last june i think on youtube, searching box breaks.
    Looking for 49ers Auto's & Patches, Frank Gore, DeForest Buckner, Carlos Hyde, Jimmie Ward, Bruce Ellington, Quinton Patton, Vance McDonald, Patrick Willis, NaVorro Bowman, Eric Reid, Arik Armstead, Jerry Rice, Steve Young, and Joe Montana

49ers PC Hidden Content :
    FS/FT Hidden Content :

How I found the site

I am attempting to complete the 2009 SPA football and got tired of not finding my last couple of cards on ebay and checkoutmycards so I typed in the name of who I was looking for and a poster on your site had my card in their listing.

Was googling for Lundy collectors and stumbled upon this place.
    Logan Couture | Martin St. Louis | Jeremy Roenick | Jonathan Toews | Sergei Fedorov
    Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Patrick Kane | Larionov | Joe Thornton | Bobby Ryan | Getzlaf
    I Want Your: Hidden Content

Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast