Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you Find SCF ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

I found this site through a Google search. I believe I searched for "sports card forums", or something to that effect.

Country

I found out when UD had the community awards and i saw that you guys were on top so it would be an even better site than i was already, i LOVE THIS PLACE!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See indian1797's Items on eBay

Well, I first started TTM when seeing Alex Hipolito's snail mail in 2009. I began to search up ttm websites and I kept seeing these two guys: rockiesfan33 and bigga. By reading these guys posts, I was pulled into joining, so I would like to thank them

SCF Rewards
    Country

i knew about the site but was a member on beckett(great members,easy to deal and fun) but since they screwed the site up , i fled here... not as great as beckett use to be... but a decent site i guess, only thing that keeps me around is the great members from the old beckett days that joined this site... made alot of friends and like to keep in touch

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yanksfan1230's Items on eBay

a bunch of guys on the spawn.com board talked about it over here, so i joined for the ttm feature

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See terpsfan325's Items on eBay

I am new to SCF, and I found this site by Google searching a specific Press Pass basketball card. One member here had posted a list of cards he had available for trade and it just happened to contain the card I was looking for...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hason-jason's Items on eBay

actually found this site last june i think on youtube, searching box breaks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See egress66's Items on eBay

How I found the site

I am attempting to complete the 2009 SPA football and got tired of not finding my last couple of cards on ebay and checkoutmycards so I typed in the name of who I was looking for and a poster on your site had my card in their listing.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (14)
    Country

Was googling for Lundy collectors and stumbled upon this place.

SCF Rewards
    Country

google search sports card forums

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast