I'm back! Again!

Hi everyone. I'm not new here, but it's been probably three years since I've spent any time on the forums (full-time work and school will do that). I've been spending some time getting my collection organized and getting my Photobucket updated, and it's finally ready to go. Link is available in my sig.

I've decided to quit with the "Buy EVERYTHING!" approach and focus on a couple things:

1) Topps Chrome sets: Topps released this product in 1996, which coincides nicely with when I really started paying attention to baseball. Since it's a relatively easy and inexpensive set to build for each year, I'm trying to go back and complete all of these since 1996 and keep this running in the future.
    2) Cleveland Indians: I'm a life-long Indians fan. I'd like to keep collecting current Indians and greats from the past.

In addition, I started up a blog to be the catch-all for my various collecting endeavors. I'll be posting about box breaks, set completions, TTM and in-person autograph successes among other things. This will allow me to ramble a bit more than in the forums, and hopefully it's another way I can connect with fellow collectors. The link is also in my sig. Please give it a quick read and let me know what you think!

Other than that, glad to be back, and I'm looking forward to trading with you guys!
    Collecting all Topps Chrome base sets and Indians
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content
    Baseball collecting blog:
    Hidden Content

2. 2bros - Exclusive 3 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    OC22- Welcome back to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome back to SCF !
    It's all about Perspective. ​Romans 12:6-8
    Hidden Content
    Main PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price
    You can also Follow me on Hidden Content to view more of my collection & mail days!

Welcome back!
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive