Thread: First Post

First Post

Hey gang,

Happy to get the activation email over the weekend, been a lurker for a bit here but now I have signed up to post. I only collect hockey and football cards but mostly hockey, Alexei Kovalev is the one player I try to collect everything from right now and I'm proud to say my collection is pretty close to complete (75%). I hope to get a few Kovy cards I'm looking for through trades in the trade forum. I also collect certain hockey auto's and rookie cards (limited print & graded).

Hoping to meet a few fellow hockey collectors and become a fun contributor on the boards.

Hey Ray, welcome to SCF! Best of luck adding to your collection!

Hidden Content
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!

Carl: 560/3398 not including 1/1's (16.5%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Welcome Kovy! Glad to see there are still Kovalev collectors out there......He was one of my favorite Rangers. If you need anything do not hesitate to ask. Additionally, take a look at my inventory, I would be willing to part with anything that is not in a Rangers uniform.
    Visit our Sponsor
    Hidden Content

SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

Welcome to the site! Congrats on the collection as 75% of the run is a very high number to get to. You should probably check out the Hockey Super Collector HOF on here as you should have enough to make it if interested.
    Trade Page: Hidden Content
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF! Hopefully we can help you raise 75% to 90% quickly!
    Andrew Bailey: 192/240 not including 1/1's (80.0%); 206/436 cards including 1/1's(47.2%)