Thread: Greetings!

Greetings!

Hello everyone

My name is Tyler. A few weeks back I was searching through old things in my house and stumbled upon a stockpile of old hockey cards. I immediately starting trying to sell some on ebay and see what I could get for them. At this point I all of a sudden wanted to buy hobby boxes again and break them. For me there is definitely a rush I get out of it.

It is my goal to host box breaks or even case breaks eventually. I have only opened one hobby box since but I plan to open more in the future that's for sure!

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Hey Tyler, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***I am offering $300.00 the WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Jr. Black Parallel /40***

Hey Tyler! Welcome to SCF, and back to card collecting!
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Hi Tyler and welcome to SCF.

Welcome to SCF! It's so much easier and cheaper to just buy the cards I want off ebay but like you, I just love opening hobby boxes and get that rush too. Best of luck with your collection!
    Collecting Giants mainly Rueben Randle and Ryan Nassib.. Also interested in Jason McCourty and Devin McCourty, as well as Avalanche GUs/Autos.
    Hidden Content (list form) Hidden Content (bucket)

Welcome to SCF!!
    Hidden Content
    Team Collector of Texas Rangers & Cincinnati Reds. Also other Stars like Evan Longoria & Matt Kemp......I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS-Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Tyler, have fun here and enjoy yourself!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14