Thread: Semi-New

Semi-New

Greetings Everyone!

My name is Travis and I'm 35/M from Northern Ontario (Canada)

I was a big collector during my younger years when cards were the fad (1987-1994). Like so many other kids, I got out of the hobby when the great bubble burst in the early 90's.

Fast forward 20 odd years later and I'm right back in it. I now have a collection close to 50,000. Mind you, most of my collection is Baseball from the glory days 1980-1994. I am now attempting to collect my first set in 20 years with 2015 Topps Series 1. I also started dabbling in the TTM game and have received of couple replies.

So, if anyone wants to trade 2015 Topps, I still need inserts or if anyone wants to trade some good o'l cardboard from the 80's/90's (Hockey included) just drop me a line, chances are, I have them.

Thanks for having me and happy trading everyone!

Hey Travis, welcome to SCF & best of luck with your collection!

Hidden Content
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!

Carl: 565/3430 not including 1/1's (16.5%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 19/55 (34.5%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Hey Travis welcome to SCF! TTM is always fun glad you are having some luck with it already. Enjoy!
    Collecting Giants mainly Rueben Randle and Andre Williams.. Also interested in Jason McCourty and Devin McCourty, as well as Avalanche GUs/Autos.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content