Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New From Ontario

New From Ontario

Hey guys, I'm new to these forums and I have been having trouble uploading pictures of my cards to the forums. It says my pictures exceed the quota. Does anyone have any tips for me? Thanks!

EDIT: I got the pictures working
    Last edited by DHL; 06-02-2016 at 07:03 AM.

2. SCC Holiday 2016
    DHL- I can't help you with the pictures, but welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Welcome to SCF ! As for the pictures @DHL, I just use photobucket to upload it there then post the IMG codes into forums in order for my pictures to show up. Hope this helps !
    Hidden Content
    Main PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Welcome to SCF! Unfortunately, I am awful with technology.
    Andrew Bailey: 197/241 not including 1/1's (81.7%); 211/438 cards including 1/1's(48.2%)

Quote Originally Posted by DHL View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new to these forums and I have been having trouble uploading pictures of my cards to the forums. It says my pictures exceed the quota. Does anyone have any tips for me? Thanks!
    How large at the pictures you are attempting to load? Are they the one's in your box break thread?
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2Bros Sports
    Hidden Content

Yes they are the ones in the box break however an earlier comment helped me with the problem :) thanks!

No worries. Still would like to know so I can check settings here as I do have limits set.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2Bros Sports
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast