Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    I have been wanting to offload a few cards to obtain more Puckett cards and a family member is big into collecting and told me that there are online trading sites that are great. I used google to search and yes, there is a fair amount of sites to choose from so I needed to narrow them down to what I thought was the most professional and "people friendly" so here I am.

I love all these story's.
    Keep them coming.
    I am a sports card Sheriff throw back.
    Opps now I am telling my age.
    But keep the story's coming !!
    I luv them.

Kinda weird that I was referred here by nascards, who started this thread. ha
    Collecting: Brad Keselowski Trading Cards, Hero Cards, Diecast & More
    Hidden Content
    I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items

I don't think I ever told anyone this...

I actually Google'd "sports card forum" because I wanted to talk about getting back into sports cards back in the day and obviously this was the first site that popped up so I joined, lol.
    Undercover Pope
    Hidden Content
    BuckHidden Content t
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content SportsCardBlog - FacebHidden Content k
    I ship on Tuesdays & Wednesdays - Hidden Content

Took a wrong turn in Albuquerque...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I used to collect cards back in the 90ís and gave it up for a few years. Recently, I looked into getting back into the hobby. I found SCF through GOOGLE searches as I was looking for card collecting forums to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Took a wrong turn in Albuquerque...
    Hah, the definitive answer. :P

That and google searching for "sports card forum".
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Referred by....

Referred by a member at Beckett before the change happened.

I was told about SCf by a former beckett member when we were both over there before the bad change

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Watching a mailday on youtube
    No more international shipping for me with the new shipping rates, sorry.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast