Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    First I did a google search for "hockeykort" but there were no good swedish forums, so I tried again with "hockey cards"

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (16)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I was first a member of Sports card Freaks but they don't have a big hockey group so I did a search on hockey forums and ended up here

i heard about it on sports card freaks.

I'm new to SCF. I found it through a search engine and im glad i did. For me, the hobby is all about fun and SCF certainly adds to it. I am def hooked and am certainly willing to be SCF's biggest advocate. Looking forward to meeting fellow collectors, reading more & contributing to more posts and starting to trade. Thanks to the SCF staff for all the work and time you all put in to the site.
    Hidden Content

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog: Hidden Content . Hidden Content

Looking for Paul O'Neill, BO Jackson (AU/Ref), Chris Mullin (Inserts), Larry Johnson (AU), D. Wilkins (AU), Mark Price (AU), and Anfernee Hardaway (AU's & inserts).

my best friends' dad has been a member on here and about a year after he started using SCF he showed it to me and I decided to try it.
    I'm SCF's official Glen Davis super-collector!
    I also collect Rob Gronkowski, Jon Lester, Paul Pierce, James Harden, & Jed Lowrie, & Rajon Rondo.

searching google for specific player cards I was looking for.

I did a google search for baseball sketch card forum to see where I could inform people of my returns from topps and see how the hobby is going because honestly I have had no clue for a few years.

I love how well put together this place is.

Seems to be the common answer, but I simply googled "sports card forum."

We found this site by doing a Google search for "top baseball card forums"...we're glad we did!
    Hidden Content
    The world's first sports card penny auction site. Hidden Content - New users get 5 FREE BIDS. Hidden Content

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast