Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    I found this from the Yahoo search engine. I was looking for site to talk about cards and possibly pick up a few and I seen this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike5150 View Post
    I found this from the Yahoo search engine. I was looking for site to talk about cards and possibly pick up a few and I seen this site.
    Awesome Mike
    Be sure to stop by the M&G and make an intro thread.
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    ďThe only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.Ē-Buddha

I found this site looking at the sports card poll that another group was putting together. I submitted my answer and when I saw the results, SCF had alot more votes than any other site on the list.

googled for sportscards a while back
    Trading For:
    • Topps, Topps Heritage #'d parallels
    • 1979 or earlier (ex+ for 70's commons)
    • ANDRUW JONES, JEFF FRANCOUER, CHIPPER JONES
    • 2000 Fleer 3000 Club (Ryan only)
    • 2000 Topps HD (all except: 2 4 5 10 20 22 26 32 36 40 41 72)
    • 2001 Topps HD Images of Excellence (need: IE4-Aaron IE6-Schmidt IE10-Ryan)

The guys at the German site "dascardboard.eu" told me that this is a good site to join, they were right.

I found it as an ad on the beckett, and figured i'd try it out and it's AWESOME so far.
    Hidden Content
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content
    Looking for College TTM Addresses and a AJ Green autograph!!

I found this site a few days ago through a bunch of google searches. After looking through a few boards I decided to sign up for this one.

Few months ago now, but I googled "Trade sports cards online" and SCF was at the top.
    ** Hidden Content ** Hidden Content
    Help me with 2011 Topps Platinum Green RC refs #/499!! (Have 11/50) **
    ** Hidden Content **

I found this board one day when i was googling Chris johnson contenders redemptions to see if i could find any info on when it would be mailed out and i came across a thread about it on a site called sportscardforum, and the rest is history. That was the first time i even knew there was sports card trading sites other then ebay.

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast