Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
    Google "sports card forums" and surprising enough, I found this site!

i can't remember but im glad i did

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (118)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Someone on blowout mentioned SCF and since I didn't know what SCF stood for I googled "SCF sports cards" and you were the top hit.

Quote Originally Posted by avstars View Post
    Hmm, this thread looks familiar, lol.

Anyway, I found SCF through listening to mailday videos from youtube. The most common trade sites I heard were SCF, The Bench, and Trading Card Central.
    same here
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos

Just getting back in the hobby. Went to the Beckett boards and imo they went downhill a ton since I last visited them. Searched in google for sports card forums.

I got sent a link to a thread here about fake auto's (autopenned?) in some products. So I just joined up.

From Hobbykings to SCF

A member I do some trading and general discussions/fantasy football with on HobbyKings (cowboysrgr8) sent me here after rjchen's Hakeem Nicks Ultimate Collection RC AUTO 1/1 for my PC. The site looks great, I don't have a ton of time but I try and get onto the sites at least twice a week and it looks like this is a great site. Thanks for the invite and hope you have a great day,
    Kyle

I did a Google search looking for sports card collecting forums

I'm with the last post, I stumbled upon this gem by Google searching for sports card forums. I am really exited to trade my football and basketball cards to people who collect them in exchange for pre-1973 HOF/star cards in high quality. I am a die hard Giants fan as well so any Big time timmy jim or buster will also be a big hit! Basically I am new to the hobby and can't wait to use this as a resource.

Found the site randomly searching for anything related to selling hockey cards as I recently started selling cards and was looking at other places people might go to find them. Great site, good people. Hope no one minds another card freak around!!
    Want list - Kadri cards
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast