Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: How did you find SCF

Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you Find SCF ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apmj3's Items on eBay

Google "sports card forums" and surprising enough, I found this site!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i can't remember but im glad i did

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (118)
    Country
    See n-man-nz's Items on eBay

Someone on blowout mentioned SCF and since I didn't know what SCF stood for I googled "SCF sports cards" and you were the top hit.

Country
    See None's Items on eBay

Hmm, this thread looks familiar, lol.

Anyway, I found SCF through listening to mailday videos from youtube. The most common trade sites I heard were SCF, The Bench, and Trading Card Central.

same here

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just getting back in the hobby. Went to the Beckett boards and imo they went downhill a ton since I last visited them. Searched in google for sports card forums.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got sent a link to a thread here about fake auto's (autopenned?) in some products. So I just joined up.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (38)
    Country
    See kylegosline's Items on eBay

From Hobbykings to SCF

A member I do some trading and general discussions/fantasy football with on HobbyKings (cowboysrgr8) sent me here after rjchen's Hakeem Nicks Ultimate Collection RC AUTO 1/1 for my PC. The site looks great, I don't have a ton of time but I try and get onto the sites at least twice a week and it looks like this is a great site. Thanks for the invite and hope you have a great day,
    Kyle

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did a Google search looking for sports card collecting forums

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm with the last post, I stumbled upon this gem by Google searching for sports card forums. I am really exited to trade my football and basketball cards to people who collect them in exchange for pre-1973 HOF/star cards in high quality. I am a die hard Giants fan as well so any Big time timmy jim or buster will also be a big hit! Basically I am new to the hobby and can't wait to use this as a resource.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See s_t_y_l_e_s666's Items on eBay Instagram:

Found the site randomly searching for anything related to selling hockey cards as I recently started selling cards and was looking at other places people might go to find them. Great site, good people. Hope no one minds another card freak around!!

Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast