Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

How to add many cards from a player to a Personal Collection

Here a demo/video that explain adding player to a PC collection:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/demo/add_player_pc.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steelbearcards's Items on eBay

Here a demo/video that explain adding player to a PC collection:

Thanks for the demo it was helpful, also I saw your a habs fan I may have some cards you might want to trade for or buy. I have some old Roy's , Dryden, etc. Once I get the hang of this maybe we can make some deals let me know. I collect all Pittsburgh cards, Pens, Steelers and Pirates. But I'm open to other things aswell, autos, jersey cards etc.

Daryl

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Thanks for the demo it was helpful, also I saw your a habs fan I may have some cards you might want to trade for or buy. I have some old Roy's , Dryden, etc. Once I get the hang of this maybe we can make some deals let me know. I collect all Pittsburgh cards, Pens, Steelers and Pirates. But I'm open to other things aswell, autos, jersey cards etc.

Daryl

got over 60,000 thoushnads cards, so I must have some peinguins here and there. I also started to collect all base habs cards and it a lot of work just to manage it LOL

I do have a accurate Dryden want list. As for Patrick Roy, I don't have my want list set but I collect 95-96 and less and I do have all my Roy cards entered in my inventory so if I don't have the card there I need it. The inverse of a want list LOL

Since I am always very busy coding the application (Inventory/Storefront) I would appreciate if you can match the one I need. I also have many recent Pitsburg cards but I do have base card starting in 1970-71 on up where the team is not set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

can you not add more than one player like on your demo? i added ryan suter but could not add shea weber after that... thanks

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

can you not add more than one player like on your demo? i added ryan suter but could not add shea weber after that... thanks

Yes you can but telling me only you could not is not helping me solving your issue.

Can you explain more what you do to try to add a second player?

SCF Rewards
    Country

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1064
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' tcount = 0, tauto = 0, trc = 0, tmem = 0, tserial = 0 WHERE userid ' at line 3
    UPDATE playerpc SET cardcount = 0, auto = 0, rc = 0, mem = 0, serial = 0, totalbv = , tcount = 0, tauto = 0, trc = 0, tmem = 0, tserial = 0 WHERE userid = 45188 AND playerid = 187008 LIMIT 1;

right now it lists shea weber on my player indexing with a 0/0 and has the above error message when i click on it

SCF Rewards
    Country

i just added forsberg w/o a problem so maybe it's just an error with shea weber?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1064
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' tcount = 0, tauto = 0, trc = 0, tmem = 0, tserial = 0 WHERE userid ' at line 3
    UPDATE playerpc SET cardcount = 0, auto = 0, rc = 0, mem = 0, serial = 0, totalbv = , tcount = 0, tauto = 0, trc = 0, tmem = 0, tserial = 0 WHERE userid = 45188 AND playerid = 187008 LIMIT 1;

right now it lists shea weber on my player indexing with a 0/0 and has the above error message when i click on it

I will look into it,
    totalbv = ,
    should default to zero and this is why you got a error and it's a bug as it need to be initialise at zero for the value, no matter what.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello,I am new here and having trouble uploading images of cards to add to my inventory. How is it done? Thanks

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Did you watch the demo wich is the subject of this thread?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast