Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Obama birth certificate t-shirts for sale.

I knew that it was only going to be a matter of time before someone came out with these. It's not a bad idea though.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world...xntlid=thbz_hm
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

hahaha, that's pretty funny.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

Might as well have a little fun with it. BTW, whatever happened to all the "stuff" Trump's investigators were finding in Hawaii? LMAO
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Someone should trade/sell them on here.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Heck, I could actually make them, lol. I have a screenprinting/embroidery business. That story does show how truly arrogant this administration is however.....lol.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by sanfran22 View Post
    Heck, I could actually make them, lol. I have a screenprinting/embroidery business. That story does show how truly arrogant this administration is however.....lol.
    I'm not sure how arrogant it is. It was a ridiculous argument from the getgo, and if birthers had the gall to question his citizenship, I think the administration has a right to negate that criticism humorously.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

It's very classless. Rediculous or not, I would think the president of ther US would be above that, but I guess not.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by sanfran22 View Post
    It's very classless. Rediculous or not, I would think the president of ther US would be above that, but I guess not.

Right just like all of the birthers who were very first class by questioning the president's place of birth when they had no proof or reason to believe that he wasn't born in the United States.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Right just like all of the birthers who were very first class by questioning the president's place of birth when they had no proof or reason to believe that he wasn't born in the United States.
    First off, they are not the president or his staff. Secondly, it's standard procedure to prove where you were born when declaring candadicy which the DNC did not due. put 2 and 2 together and you have a right to ask a question.
    Hidden Content

I actually agree with san fran. When I saw this I figured it was someone that just made them on his own. The Obama campaign has no business marketing and selling these in my opinion. I definitely get the humor in it as the whole argument was a joke, but they don't need to stoop to the level of creating and selling a shirt like this.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast