Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Gold Marker or Pen

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gold Marker or Pen

Anybody use or seen a GOLD colored marker/pen that signs terrifically and does not smear?

If so, what kind and what store can you find it in?

I have a Sandberg 8x10 and I tested various colors on it. I have an old gold roseart mettalic marker that looked incredible, however I think it is just about done. It is very old and I haven't seen them in stores lately...unless they changed the look of them.

Thanks for any help.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump.

Bump? "But you just literally posted this message 29 seconds ago?" (you ask...)

Sorry, I only did this immediate 'bump' so any of replies to the topic I will get on my phone right away, eliminating having to wait to get to a computer. Oh, Blackberry...I love you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Get a gold/silver sharpie-they look great and are a reliable autograph marker

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

I've never been able to trust gold/silver Sharpies. They always seem to dry up after one or two autographs, if even. However, Sharpie Paint Pens are pretty reliable. They do take some time to dry, so you'll have to be careful after getting the autograph to make sure it's dry and won't smear before you put it away.
    Gold

Silver

SCF Rewards
    Country

Go with the SRX Metallics...comes in a pack with gold, silver, and a few other obscure colors (pink, green, purple, etc.). I bought a pack for a Dane Sanzenbacher signing, and they are easily the nicest marker I have found yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Go with the SRX Metallics

I've heard a lot of great things about them. Where can I find them? I heard Target, if that is true.

As for sharpie? As long as it is black, blue, or red...then cool. Silver...I can't stand. It looks good but smudges and smears so easily long after the sig has been put on there (unless it is Matte paper which I could not procure in such a short notice). I tested my silver one on a misprint of the photo I intend to use. Smudge after 5 minutes...smudge more after a night of being left alone. I have my butchered Miracle on Ice photo that kept getting jacked up whenever I sent it to a new person b/c I had them use a silver sharpie.

The paint pens do look incredible, but given that I'll be out in the open, in a ballpark, I dunno if I want to risk it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've heard a lot of great things about them. Where can I find them? I heard Target, if that is true.

As for sharpie? As long as it is black, blue, or red...then cool. Silver...I can't stand. It looks good but smudges and smears so easily long after the sig has been put on there (unless it is Matte paper which I could not procure in such a short notice). I tested my silver one on a misprint of the photo I intend to use. Smudge after 5 minutes...smudge more after a night of being left alone. I have my butchered Miracle on Ice photo that kept getting jacked up whenever I sent it to a new person b/c I had them use a silver sharpie.

The paint pens do look incredible, but given that I'll be out in the open, in a ballpark, I dunno if I want to risk it.

Yeah, I got mine at Target. I think it was like $4.98 for an eight pack; definitely worth it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sakura Pen-Touch gold/silver paint pens are the best in the business. The fine point 1.0mm are very sharp looking (I use them for non-natural colored bats I get signed), but they come in various thicknesses, so you can use whatever is most pleasing to your eye.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heres a photo i got in silver SRX btw