Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

2010-11 BTP Masked Men Emerald Exchange Thread

I wanted to start this up as I know that a lot of collectors are looking to exchange their current cards Masked Men Emeralds to get the special redemption cards #'d /10. Here is the information on the program:

Collectors of the 2010-11 Between The Pipes are well aware of the error that was made on the back of the Emerald Masked Men cards. The Emerald Version of the Masked Men Cards was announced on the In The Game website as out of 340 of each card; however, 1/1 was printed on the back of each and every Emerald Masked Men card in error.

Even though there is nothing that we can do about this error except apologize, we want to give collectors an option to make their Emerald Masked Men cards more valuable.

To accomplish this we have created the Emerald Masked Men Redemption Program. We had two choices for this program; redeem a player's Emerald Mask Men cards for a Redemption Card of that player or redeem any Emerald Mask Men cards for a random redemption card ( a program similar to the He Shoots He Saves Program). We decided to poll collectors at the Spring Expo to determine which way to go but collectors were split down the middle and no clear-cut suggestion could be formed.

Then one collector breaking Between The Pipes at our booth suggested to Dr. Price that we should try and do both, that is the suggestion we are going with.

So here is the Emerald Masked Men Redemption Program.

Program One:

Send in 17 Emerald Mask Men Cards for any individual player listed below and receive a Masked Men Game-Used Memorabilia card numbered to ten of the player you have redeemed.

Program One Checklist

Cam Ward
    Carey Price
    Corey Crawford
    Dwayne Roloson
    Henrik Lundqvist
    Ilya Bryzgalov
    James Reimer
    Jaroslav Halak
    Jimmy Howard
    Marc-Andre Fleury
    Martin Brodeur
    Michal Neuvirth
    Miikka Kiprusoff
    Pekka Rinne
    Rick DiPietro
    Roberto Luongo
    Ryan Miller
    Semyon Varlamov
    Sergei Bobrovsky
    Tim Thomas

Program Two:

Send in any 17 Emerald Mask Men Cards and receive a random Masked Men Game-Used Memorabilia card numbered to twenty from the players listed below. This program is similar to the He Shoots He Saves program as the redemption card is random from the list below.

Program Two Checklist

Alex Aluld
    Andrew Raycroft
    Antero Niittymaki
    Antti Niemi
    Brent Johnson
    Brian Boucher
    Brian Elliott
    Chris Mason
    Cory Schneider
    Craig Anderson
    Curtis McElhinney
    Dan Ellis
    Devan Dubnyk
    Jason LaBarbera
    Jean-Sebastien Giguere
    Johan Hedberg
    Jonas Enroth
    Jonas Hiller
    Jonathan Bernier
    Jonathan Quick
    Kari Lehtonen
    Marty Turco
    Mathieu Garon
    Niklas Backstrom
    Ondrej Pavelec
    Pascal Leclaire
    Patrick Lalime
    Peter Budaj
    Tomas Vokoun
    Tuukka Rask

If you are interested in participating, please list which cards you have and which player(s) you are looking for.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Collecting: Carey Price - have 4 so far.

Available:
    Roberto Luongo
    Martin Brodeur

Will trade 1-for-1 on any cards that come in.
    Last edited by RGM81; 06-27-2011 at 08:18 AM. Reason: List updated 6/27

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Don't have any yet, but I will be looking for Ryan Miller. Willing to trade other stuff aside from Masks as well

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (26)
    Country
    See djzorba99's Items on eBay

i'm looking to trade for corey crawford cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for all.
    LMK what you have and what you need.
    Bucket is updated.
    Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slyner77's Items on eBay

If anyone ends up getting the Budaj or Elliot Redemptions I would be extremely interested in them, but since they are not a guarantee I'm not going to participate in this program.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck to all the collectors trying to work this out!
    Last edited by L84lattendresse; 05-25-2011 at 01:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They are ITG not panini
    Another disappointment from Panini. Instead of taking their time and making sure their products are what they advertise, they rushed in almost a dozen sets with so many errors. So in order to make up for the 1/1 Masks, your asking me to collect 16 more of these defective products just to get a product out of /20? Great work Panini, this really makes sense.
    Good luck to all the collectors trying to work this out, I hope next year its back to UD and ITG.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha my bad, wasn't thinking. Thanks for the tip
    Whoops I keep having to edit these. I have a Ryan Miller Emerald if anybody is interested!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm looking for a Halak and Conklin if anyone has either. Don't have any Masks for trade though.

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast