Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Country

i cant wait to get mine! i have 13 coming and ill do a live break aswell for everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, someone bought 125 lots. Congrats!

BANNED

Country

Yup, I was super happy about that! '

how ironic is this? I sent your cards out and stopped at Walmart to grab a couple packs with the change from shipping and got two cribbs inserts haha i woulda thrown them in but I just shipped em out lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, 125 lots, do you have any more? my girlfriend went to go buy a couple today for her birthday, but they were all gone, lmk bro.

Country

im getting realy antcy lol

BANNED

Country

Yes of course I have mroe. I got about 100,000 cards. Although, my current baseball is starting to wind down. So all my baseball are only HOF base/inserts. But my football and basektball I have way to many.

I will be relisting in a couple of days.

BANNED

Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

got my 10 lots. all I can say is WOW!!! so far only opened 5 of them and got a Kevin Durant rookie that books at $15, a baron davis GU and a bunch of kobe inserts. Half way through and the BV is 10x what I paid! Almost no base and the base I did get are from premium sets like SP Authentics. I think maybe 5 of the cards booked for under $1, the rest are all in the $2-$3 range and many are over $5. I paid less then $20 and got over $100 worth of cards.

brb, gonna go buy a TON more!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

need to fix the shipping. charging $3 on every lot.

Country

still awaiting mine! gettiing super antcy lol

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast