View Poll Results: What should be the next break?
- 20. This poll is closed
ITG Decades, H & P, and BTP
Mixed UD, Panini, and ITG
Contenders Full Case
06-22-2011, 10:25 PM #1
2010-11 Hockey 3 BOX/10 SLOT GROUP BREAK - PICK YOUR TEAM
Team Pinnacle Richards/Datsyuk: 5.MasonRaymond0320
Draft Tandems Devils/Leafs: 6.mightykeebs
Team Pinnacle AUTO Fowler/Leddy: 1.titan501ca
Youn Guns CL Oiler/Bruins/Av's: 9.mikepro44
2010-11 Hockey 3 BOX/10 SLOT GROUP BREAK - PICK YOUR TEAM
I have been asked by a few guys to run a smaller break using the same format but pricing it at around $30.
Also please check out the poll and if you are interested then vote now! Let me know what you think and we can discuss further on Friday, or in the thread!
So here we go:
3 boxes - 10 slots/3 teams per slot @ $32/slot
1 - 2010 - 11 - Contenders
1 - 2010 - 11 - Upper Deck Series 2
1 - 2010 - 11 - Pinnacle
I think we should fill this up easily so I think we will be breaking Live on Blog TV this weekend-
Friday June 24th at 10 PM EST - http://www.blogtv.com/People/rainman67ko
Any unpaid slots at break time will be forfeited and filled live.
You will need to have a blogTV account to view the break. Best to use your SCF user name if possible.
CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL AND VIDEOS!
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE IF YOU ENTER THE BREAK!
3 BOX BREAK ON HAND:
2010-11 Contenders Hockey - 4 Boxes
- Each box includes FOUR Autographs, including at least three hard-signed Rookie Tickets!
- One Leather Larceny
- One Great Outdoors
- One Against The Glass acetate card
- Plus six additional inserts, including Draft Tandems, Lottery Winners, Rookie of the Year Contenders and more!
- 165 card set including 50 Rookies
- The Golden Ticket, 14-karat solid-gold trading card
2010-11 Pinnacle Hockey - 1 Box
- Four Ice Breakers Rookie Cards
- Four Museum Collection parallels
- One Artist's Proof parallel
- One Tough Times
- Four autograph or memorabilia hits, including Pinnacle Threads, City Lights, Pinnacle Penmanship, Rookie Team Pinnacle Signatures and many more!
2010-11 Upper Deck Series 2 - 1 Box
- Complete your 2010-11 Young Guns collection!
*Get 6 per box, including call-ups from the season's first couple months!
- Find 20th Anniversary variations, including Young Guns & Canadian World Jrs!
*This 550-card set features reg. cards, RC's, All-Rookie Teams & unique themes!
*Also hitting 6 per box, these are sure to deliver great value!
- Look for Draft Class die-cut acetate cards!
*Numbered to just 10!
- Double your pleasure with UD Game Jerseys and Rookie Materials in each box!
- Add more Rookies to your collection with Victory Updates!
*All the top Rookies who debuted in UD1 appear here too!
- Find Rookie Materials Patch cards, #'d to 25!
- Celebrate Hockey Heroes with a true Boston hero, Bobby Orr!
- Find Exclusive & Spectrum parallels of the regular set!
*Low-numbered Young Guns are sure to be a winner!
- Young Guns - inserted 1:4
20th Anniversary Variations: (combined to deliver 1:4)
- Regular Cards - inserted 1:5
- Young Guns - inserted 1:48
- Retired Stars - inserted 1:96
- Canadian World Jrs. - inserted 1:240
- Award Winners - inserted 1:267
- All-Rookie Team - inserted 1:400
UD's Memorabilia & Signature Cards:
- UD Game Jerseys - inserted 1:24
- Rookie Materials - inserted 1:24
- UD Game Patch - #'d to 15
- Rookie Materials Patch - #'d to 25
- UD Signatures - inserted 1:288
Victory Updates: (combined to deliver 1 per Pack!)
- Rookie Cards - inserted 1:2
- Regular Cards - inserted 1:2
- Rookie Cards, Gold parallel - inserted 1:24
- Regular Cards, Gold parallel - inserted 1:24
- Rookie Cards, Black parallel - inserted 1:288
- Regular Cards, Black parallel - inserted 1:288
Fresh Die-Cut Acetate Cards:
- Rookie Breakouts - #'d to 100
- Draft Class - #'d to 10
A True Boston Hero: (combined to deliver 1:12)
- Hockey Heroes, Bobby Orr - inserted 1:13
- Hockey Heroes, Orr Art Card - inserted 1:504
- Hockey Heroes, Orr Header Card - inserted 1:504
Regular Set Parallels:
- Exclusives - #'d to 100
- Exclusives Spectrum - #'d to 10
- 200 Regular Cards
24 packs per box, 8 cards per pack
10 Slot Team Draft -
10 Slots - 3 teams/slot
Choose 1 NHL Team with your trade and get 2 random teams done live via Random.org
TOTAL - $32/slot PayPal Goods
Subject Line - Mixed Hockey GB 3/10 and SCF USER NAME
Post in the thread with your interest, the slot #, and your Team. Then post the trade and I'll send you my PayPal address.
FIRST 10 POSTED TRADES ARE IN THE BREAK!
1.titan501ca - Red Wings
2.fdp79 - Hurricanes
3.Habitforming - Canadiens
4.VanekSnipes - Penguins
5.MasonRaymond0320 - Bruins
6.mightykeebs - Kings
7.VanekSnipes - Sabres
8.dmaksymyshyn - Capitals
9.mikepro44 - Maple Leafs
10.oilfan10 - Oilers
NAME TEAM 1 TEAM 2 TEAM 3
1.titan501ca Red Wings Blackhawks Ducks
2.fdp79 Hurricanes Thrashers Senators
3.Habitforming Canadiens Coyotes Wild
4.VanekSnipes Penguins Sharks Blues
5.MasonRaymond0320 Bruins NY Rangers Flyers
6.mightykeebs Kings Canucks Devils
7.VanekSnipes Sabres Blue Jackets Panthers
8.dmaksymyshyn Capitals Stars NY Islanders
9.mikepro44 Maple Leafs Avalanche Predators
10.oilfan10 Oilers Lightning Flames
I hold these breaks for collectors. The break is structured to allow you to select your PC team, or your second PC team or that of a PC player you collect. Please consider this when selecting a team in the break. Thanks for your understanding.
This is how we will handle the following:
-Multi-team cards - Randomed after the break between the teams on the card.
-Rookies / Other Redemption's - Per team listed.
-Team Listed - In the event a player a is pictured in a jersey, but listed as a different team, the listed team wins.
-Anything not covered here or not easily determined will random between all slots.
Will ship Hits, inserts, parallels, and numbered cards in soft sleeves, top loaders, team bags, bubble mailers. (High End will get one touch)
I have many more boxes so just let me know what your looking for via PM, box or case, and I'll let you know what I can do.
06-22-2011, 10:51 PM #2
06-22-2011, 10:55 PM #3
06-22-2011, 11:01 PM #4
I will take the Sabres, and the Pens, slot 7 Sabres slot 4 Pens.
Will send PP in the next day or so.
EDIT: Taking the pens for my brother's birthday present, just so everyone knows.
He is just starting to collect and figure this is the best way to get him started on his PC.. of course he chose Princess Crosby..
06-22-2011, 11:09 PM #5
06-22-2011, 11:29 PM #6
If you need someone to fill a slot at the last minute let me know. Otherwise I will leave the slots for others to enjoy.
06-22-2011, 11:34 PM #7
06-22-2011, 11:45 PM #8
pm sent. Plmk if cash is okay.
If so, I'll take the bruins...
Edit: just like to thank you for taking my request of an inexpensive break
Last edited by MasonRaymond0320; 06-22-2011 at 11:48 PM.Hidden Content
I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene
06-23-2011, 12:11 AM #9
06-23-2011, 07:00 AM #10