We're once again looking for volunteers for the OPG and Inventory system. The Inventory has become more and more popular of late, and the growth has caused us to reach out and find some volunteers on SCF who are willing to help it grow even further. Your duties will include:

• Import new releases as they appear
  • Import missing sets from like odd ball and minor set request
  • Fix error reports for cards
  • Answer members' questions in the feedback forum
  • Help with special projects behind the scenes
  • Enter prices for cards (in the future) - this will be one of the cornerstones of the system going forward but is not ready just yet

We are looking for 2-3 volunteers per sport. We are also looking for a volunteer for the minor sport areas (Wrestling, Tennis, Soccer, etc). We are looking for knowledgeable collectors who are passionate about their sport.

Please send me a PM telling me that you're interested, and why you think you'd be a good addition to the team. I will review your application with the OPG Manager for that sport and get back to you as soon as we reach a decision. Feel free to PM me with any questions also.

We will be looking at similar guidelines to SCF staff positions, namely activity level and prior SCF history, but we do not have to adhere to the official SCF staff policy for these positions, so if you have applied for a staff position before and have been denied, this does not automatically disqualify you from helping. You will not be given the ability to give infractions, handle disputes, etc.

There's no set requirement for how many hours you need to put in per day, but in general, about 8-10 hours per week would be expected. This would vary based on how many new releases are out, and how many set corrections/additions/edits are requested by SCF members.

Thank You,
Andrew