Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: First TTM auto today!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jrforcefan's Items on eBay

First TTM auto today!

I only got one item today and it is a good one...

I was thanking the drivers and teams from the Indy autograph session on the 14th thru facebook when I got a fast response from Pippa Mann. She thanked me for posting it on the board. After a little volley and serve, she directed me to the website of her team and her own personal website. When I got to her site, I surfed around a little bit and found a request from for a signed hero card. I filled it out and this came in the mail today...

It is different from her handout at the show, but it's a whole lot sweeter...

Thanks for looking, Alex
    Last edited by ajwest92; 05-28-2011 at 08:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Awesome! Im a fan of hers-might have to go research the TTM request on her site-hope she does well in the 500 tomorrow-shes really nice to everyone on Twitter too! ha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @3dalesrfan3 See badbrad2fan's Items on eBay

Nice auto :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice picture...and auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmorrow1957's Items on eBay

Pretty sweet lookin auto Alex!! Congrats! You`ve been on quite a roll lately!!