Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does Anyone Have The 1990 Topps Frank Thomas Rc with NNOF

I was just thinking all the years I have been collecting cards I have never seen this card. I am talking about the 1990 Topps Frank Thomas rookie card with the error of no name on the front of the card. If anyone has it and can throw a scan up I would appreciate it.

Thanks!!
    Collecting:
    Cincinnati Reds Certified Autograph Cards
    Dayton Flyers Basketball Anything

Hidden Content

I have only seen about 15 of them. Most of them were at shows back in the 90's. It is a dream card of mine! Would love to see if someone had one on SCF.
    Frank Thomas Super-Collector (Mostly focusing on rare 90's inserts)
    My Bucket

Hidden Content
    LOOKING TO BUY BIG COLLECTIONS/BUCKETS

Me to, now that Im getting back in to baseball I am thinking of all the cards I used to collect back in the late 80's and early 90's. I know most of those years were highly overproduced but there are still some gems I would love to have again. Never had the Thomas but always wanted one. Top 5 cards I wish I had never gotten rid of:

1. 1989 UD Ken Griffey Jr Rc
    2. 1990 Leaf Frank Thomas Rc
    3. 1981 Topps ( I think) Rickey Henderson Rc
    4. 1983 Topps Darryl Strawberry Rc ( I was a big Strawberry collector)
    5. 1982 Topps Cal Ripken Jr Rc
    Collecting:

Hidden Content

I saw 1 at a show in Feb. Price was $500.00. Thats the only time I have
    ever seen 1.

I have seen 2 on eBay within the last 3 months.

Greetings:
    Just becareful when ya do look for one its not the 2010 Topps Original back Mothers cards threw out. I say this cause back in 2003 I got a Ripken 1982 Topps Traded card for someone made the mistake and thought it was a 2001 Topps Traded minus the gloss and gold foil stamping and it was legit and I only paid about $10 for it even though it had 2 yellow printing marks on it was worth picking it up at the time. They lost my gain so becareful.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.

S.R.'75

Hidden Content

I bought that card at a card show when I was 15 in 1990. I was buying every Frank Thomas I saw. This dealer had a plastic case of about 25 1990 Topps rookies in it(Also bought 30 or so Score Rcs too). I bought every one of them for 35 cents per card.....well the NNOF was in there! I have no idea what I did with it...I just remember it because my friend and I noticed that his name was missing and just made fun of Topps making a printing error....wow, had no idea what I had at the time.....but that is the only time i have ever seen one in person. I have only seen a handful on ebay....very rare card!!! You live and ya learn...lol!
    Collecting a little bit of everything!!! Heres my bucket: Hidden Content
    If you see anything please contact me!!! GO ST LOUIS CARDINALS!!!!
    My Ebay ID is: edgeusaf1

I've seen some scans, but never an actual one. If I had a time machine, I'd go back to 1993 when the error was selling for about $3.

A photo...

Thanks censored, I have finally seen one now....lol.
    Collecting:

Hidden Content

Tons of fakes out there too. My friend has a psa 9 but hes a frank thomas mega collector. There really rare.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast