Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

DNC chair: Republicans think illegal immigration should be...illegal!? *GASP*

DNC Chair Wasserman Schultz: I think the president was clearly articulating that his position — the Democrats position — is that we need comprehensive immigration reform. We have 12 million undocumented immigrants in this country that are part of the backbone of our economy. And that is not only a reality but a necessity. And that it would be harmful if — the Republican solution that I’ve seen in the last three years is that we should just pack them all up and ship them back to their own countries, and that in fact it should be a crime and we should arrest them all. I mean that was the legislation that Jim Sensenbrenner advanced a couple of years ago.

So is that where the liberals get confused on the issue? They aren't aware that it's already a crime and has been for a long time?

And apparently she's confused on what companies can be considered "American auto makers" as well:

DNC chairwoman doesn't drive American

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), the chairwoman of the DNC, ripped into Republican presidential contenders who opposed President Obama's 2009 bailouts for General Motors and Chrysler.

"If it were up to the candidates for president on the Republican side, we would be driving foreign cars; they would have let the auto industry in America go down the tubes," she said at a breakfast for reporters organized by The Christian Science Monitor.

But according to Florida motor vehicle records, the Wasserman Schultz household owns a 2010 Infiniti FX35, a Japanese car whose parent company is Nissan, another Japanese company. The car appears to be hers, since its license plate includes her initials.

Last edited by OnePimpTiger; 05-30-2011 at 04:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Obviously this woman lacks the intellectual capability to be much more than a mushroom. It amazes me how some of the most blatantly stupid people end up in positions of authority (in both parties). I know a lot of liberals who are highly intellectual and it baffles me why they stand on the sidelines while babbling idiots like this woman hold positions of importance in their party.

As far as immigration goes, I have not spoken to many liberals who used logical thinking or common sense when discussing the immigration issue. They will argue every aspect that they can come up with all the while ignoring the blatant fact that these people are criminals and what is worse, many of them were criminals in their own country before they came here.

I don't care if they are part of the "backbone" of our economy or not, send them home. If we need criminals to work crop harvesting jobs then we can get them out of our prison system and put them to work and give them a chance to contribute something back to society. Suggesting that we should turn a blind eye to illegal immigration so that the cabbage and strawberries can be harvested is just stupid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

Well imagine that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

*headdesk*

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Haha, my party is funny sometimes.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Does anybody know what she means when she says "Comprehensive Immigration Reform"? Is there a middle ground? Isn't it essentially we either keep the current policies or we throw open the doors and essentially make Mexico our 51st state?

IMO the word "reform" implies that there are flaws in the way things are done. As near as I can tell the only flaw is the liberal attempts to legalize illegal immigration.