Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Lopata. Nice pic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha well I'm glad someone benefitted from my posts! That's really a cool photo...was that his first career hit (the walkoff against the Angels)? I was pretty pumped that night, haha. Wish Kip was still down in Columbus!

I believe it was from that hit. When I saw it I knew I had to have it signed haha. I love good sports photos like that with the crowd going nuts in the background. Always look awesome signed.

Love the Lopata. Nice pic.

Thanks. I have a few other similar photos out to some old school players. Just got one back today actually. They look great so far.

ONTO TODAY'S MAIL:
    5 TTMs came in today after the long holiday weekend.

Scott Brosius 1/1 c/o Linfield College in 52 days

Eric Sogard 1/1 c/o Oakland A's in 38 days

Welington Castillo 1/1 c/o Iowa Cubs in 42 days

Roger Clemens 0/1, 1/0 c/o his foundation in 52 days
    Sent my card back unsigned along with his own photo. Pretty funny to get this after meeting him last month. Compared it to the one I got in person and it looks legit. Not a bad deal at all.

Rocky Bridges 1/1 c/o home in 13 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just 1 in the mailbox today.

Eddie Yost 1/1 c/o home in 2 weeks
    Wish he would've signed a bit bigger but really, I can't complain. The photo looks great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been killing it lately with some great unexpected returns sent awhile back. Gotta love it. 2 more in today.

Lars Anderson 1/1 c/o Pawtucket in 71 days
    I figured with the season over that this one was a lost cause. Always glad to add another 2011 Heritage to the collection. That brings me up to 35 for the set.

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins 1/1 c/o Red Deer in 160 days
    Never expected this one back. Sent it near the end of last season and figured once he was made the #1 overall pick that I could pretty much write this one off. Absolutely awesome return that has me psyched for the season to start.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pick ups! The Bridges and Yost are awesome.

Were did you get those photos, they have nice crisp focus with great color.
    Last edited by BigRedMachine; 09-08-2011 at 11:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pick ups! The Bridges and Yost are awesome.

Were did you get those photos, they have nice crisp focus with great color.

http://hypeskin.com/shop/Scripts/pro...dCategory=1218

Hy Peskin, one of the best sports photographers of all-time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You don't purchase them do you? Those prices are scary haha!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh no way. The preview image is huge so I just save that and print it at home on my photo printer haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh no way. The preview image is huge so I just save that and print it at home on my photo printer haha.

Haha that's what I thought. Those photos came out amazing. Awesome collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha that's what I thought. Those photos came out amazing. Awesome collection!

Thanks man. They look great and I want to start getting them framed eventually. I hope to send out a few more of those in the near future, it's just much more expensive to send out the 8x10s and I'm a poor college student haha. Plus, I'm all out of big envelopes from when I used to send only 8x10s, so that would add even more money I don't have.

Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast