Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 42 of 96 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344455292 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have 38 of the 220 in the set as of now. I don't intend to complete it honestly but it's been fun to work on just because of how many guys are willing to sign.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Oh thats not bad though! I am doing a similar project on the 2012 Bowman prospects, I do not intend to do the set but if I send a card along with a 4x6 photo it is from 12 Bowman

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh thats not bad though! I am doing a similar project on the 2012 Bowman prospects, I do not intend to do the set but if I send a card along with a 4x6 photo it is from 12 Bowman

I'd love to do the Bowman prospects as well but man, I just haven't had any luck with those. I get them back but for some reason something always goes wrong. Hultzen signed with a dying sharpie, Norris used blue on blue, and today, well you'll see what happened to the Dean Green I got back haha.

Just one success today.

Dean Green 3/2 c/o Lakeland Flying Tigers in 18 days
    Man, I'd love to see the envelope these must've showed up in based on the how bad the Bowman got mangled. Luckily the Pro Debut only took a ding or two.

Being the nice guy he is though, Dean added an extra card to make up for the Bowman and signed that as well. I really like this one a lot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Wow- I totally understand- you simply have bad luck on 2012 Bowman- The Green was a great success though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

After a shutout yesterday, I snagged 3 successes today. I also broke my Bowman bad luck.

Kole Calhoun 1/1 c/o Salt Lake Bees in 9 days
    Awesome success from the Angels' OF prospect. All this guy does is rake at the plate. He went from rookie ball, to Adv. A, and now he's in AAA. He's got a great approach at the plate and can do a little bit of everything.

Jose Osuna 1/1 c/o West Virginia Power in 8 days
    Nice success from the Pirates' first base prospect who is having a breakout year in A ball. I'm excited to finally get a Bowman back that came out good haha.

Jett Bandy 1/1 c/o Inland Empire 66ers in 8 days
    Great success from the Angels' catching prospect. Really like how this one came out and how quick the turnaround was.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)
    Country

Awesome returns!! I was about to send to Osuna too. It's interesting that the bandy and Calhoun are both shown on the 66ers, but the theme colors are different

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome returns!! I was about to send to Osuna too. It's interesting that the bandy and Calhoun are both shown on the 66ers, but the theme colors are different

I'd definitely send to Osuna before the season ends. He's been ON FIRE this year. And as for the theme colors, I think they use the secondary color from whatever jersey is pictured. I never noticed it until you mentioned it but looking at the other cards, it seems to be the case in almost every one, which is pretty cool.

Anyway, I had 5 more returns today.

Matthew Williams 1/1 c/o Quad City River Bandits in 9 days
    Nice success from the Cardinals' shortstop prospect. He's probably the best shortstop they have in the minors and he's been putting up excellent numbers at the plate for a middle infielder.

Taijuan Walker 2/2 c/o Jackson Generals in 9 days
    Awesome and shockingly fast success from one of the best minor league pitching prospects, period. Super excited to get these back.

Dean Espy 1/1 c/o Kane County Cougars in 10 days
    Nice success from the Royals' first base prospect. He's having a bit of a down year from last year but meh, it happens. Love his sig and it really pops on this card.

Bryce Ortega 1/1 c/o Hagerstown Suns in 11 days
    Great success from the Nats' shortstop prospect. Really glad to get this because I saw him play in person but didn't have anything for him to sign, so I'm glad I was still able to snag him TTM.

Joe Kelly 1/1 c/o Cardinals in 56 days
    Really nice success from the Cards' starter. This was my second try for him and I'm glad to get him this time as he's been putting up really solid numbers in his first shot at the major league level.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Three successes to start off the week the right way.

Ryan Jones 3/1 c/o Inland Empire 66ers in 13 days
    Awesome success from the Angels' outfield prospect. This was probably my favorite return from this set so far. Love his sig, love the extra card he added, and loved the note he added. Really cool guy.

Kevin Patterson 1/1 c/o Lansing Lugnuts in 14 days
    Really nice success from the Blue Jays' first base prospect. He's got great size and tons of power and I love how his sig came out on this card. Nice and bold.

Ajay Meyer 1/1 c/o Lansing Lugnuts in 14 days
    Nice success from the Blue Jays' relief pitching prospect. He's got great control and has struck out a little more than a batter per inning while notching 31 saves so far. Just wish the sig came out better.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)
    Country

Nice returns!! The Jones return is really nice and I love that you have an average of probably 2-4 of these 2012 pro debuts per day. It's funny that his name is Ajay, given that he is, well, a Jay.

Page 42 of 96 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344455292 ... LastLast