Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546475494 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Great stuff! Love the Woodhead!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff! Love the Woodhead!

Thanks man. Definitely was surprised to see that one come back.

Just one success today

Casey Haerther 1/1 c/o Arkansas Travelers in 13 days
    Nice success from the Angels' first base prospect. He's been one of the most consistent prospects they've had over the past few years and regularly puts up good, solid numbers.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)
    Country

Nice return, glad to see you're back on track with 2012 Bowman

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really love the prospect returns you get! I gotta send to Michael Choice!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys.

No TTM returns today, which is a bit frustrating given how many I've sent out in the past few weeks, but I do have a few IP graphs to share from last nights Lakewood/Delmarva game. Was a great time. Snagged a Barack Obama bobblehead before the game (they were also giving out Romneys, I think they had 500 of each) and then got the 3 guys I needed before the game started. I also had an 8x10 for Nick Delmonico but he's on the DL and didn't travel. Blueclaws lost 4-2 but it was a great pitching match-up. Keep an eye out for an Orioles' pitching prospect named Zach Davies. He's really not talked about but he's only 19 and had nasty stuff last night, striking out 8 and walking only one while allowing 5 hits. Hopefully I'll be able to go back down to the game tomorrow night to see Kannapolis and recently promoted first-round pick, Courtney Hawkins.

Mychal Givens 2/2 If anyone needs the extra, let me know. I'd gladly try to work out a trade.

Parker Bridwell (O's #4 prospect) 1/1 8x10

Jason Esposito (O's #8 prospect) 1/1 8x10. This one looks a lot better in person and I love his sig.
    Last edited by Marshall658; 08-22-2012 at 08:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 nice successes in the mail today.

Jake Hager 1/1 c/o Bowling Green Hot Rods in 19 days
    Nice success from the Rays' shortstop prospect and 2011 1st round pick. Got his auto on a cert card from a pack and now I got him TTM as well. This puts me at 55 successes for the set, a solid 25%.

Brad Brach 1/1 c/o Padres in 15 days
    Awesome success from the San Diego reliever. Big fan of this guy, especially because he's a local boy and there aren't too many major league athletes from my part of Jersey.

Nathan Gerbe 2/2 c/o home in 16 days
    Great success from one of my favorite non-Devils. This guy is just a little ball of energy (5'5", shortest player in the NHL) and the Sabres would be a much better team if they had a few more guys who played like him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Gerbe. I love that card where he is jumping over P.K. It's awesome

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you didn't get back down to see the game I have a extra Nick Delmonico I believe and we could work something out if you wanted

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Gerbe. I love that card where he is jumping over P.K. It's awesome

Me too. I think that card is fantastic. Great photo.

If you didn't get back down to see the game I have a extra Nick Delmonico I believe and we could work something out if you wanted

Oh it's no big deal. I already had gotten him on a card TTM, I was just hoping to add him on a photo in person. I kinda figured he wasn't gonna be there anyway.

Anyway, 5 more successes today and an IP success from last night.

Phillippe Aumont 1/1 c/o Lehigh Valley IronPigs in 24 days
    Nice success from the Phillies' pitching prospect. Love his sig and he could very well be the Phils' closer of the future.

Didi Gregorius 1/1 c/o Louisville Bats in 10 days
    Nice, fast success from one of the Reds' top prospects. He could give Cozart some serious competition at shortstop soon if he keeps performing well.

Richard Petty 1/1 c/o Petty Enterprises in 8 days
    Awesome success from the living legend. I'm not the biggest racing fan, but the guy is like the Babe Ruth of the sport and he has a fantastic signature. How could I not send to him.

John-Michael Liles 2/2 c/o home in 10 days
    Great success from the Leafs' d-man and another success for the 11-12 OPC set. I'm well over 100 of these now and I never thought I'd get this many back. Pretty awesome.

Mark Fayne 2/2 c/o home in 17 days
    Awesome success from one of my favorite Devils and one of the more underrated young d-men in hockey. He signed 2 8x10s for me, including one of me and him from a meet and greet a couple of years ago. God, I do not miss my long hair at all.

And my IP success from last night, the 13th overall pick in the 2012 draft, Courtney Hawkins. Not only was he one of the nicest players I've met, he also has a gorgeous signature. Plus, he hit an absolute mammoth home run and made a great play in center. This kid looks like the real deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome thread!! love all the prospects you've gotten returns from! I recently sent to both Hager and Brach so hopefully mine will come soon!! Congrats!

Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 34414243444546475494 ... LastLast