Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome Rory pic.. well done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A lot of people must've caught up on their mail lately because I had 5 returns today and a few of them were out for awhile. I knew it was gonna be a fun mail day when I opened the mailbox and saw 3 big envelopes since I haven't sent an 8x10 in over 2 months.

Billy Beane 1/1 c/o A's in 7 days
    Happy to get another return on a 2011 Heritage, especially from one of the top GMs in baseball.

David Legwand 1/1 c/o home in 25 days
    One of my favorite hockey players that doesn't play for the Devils.

Mike Trout 1/1 c/o Travelers in 83 days
    Really happy to get back from one of the best prospects in all of baseball. Signature doesn't look that great but eh, I'll definitely take it.

Roberto Alomar 1/1 c/o Baseball HOF in 85 days
    I've now gotten all 3 members of this year's HOF class TTM and I'm very stoked about that.

Michael C. Hall 1/1 c/o agency in 170 days
    One of my all-time favorite TTM successes to date. Dexter is my favorite show on television so I couldn't be more excited to get this back.

I also got my card back unsigned from Stan Musial with an unsigned postcard thing, my 5th failure with him. I really just want a signed postcard or even an index card. I've tried everything and still no luck. Along with Red Schoendienst, Musial is one of my white whales.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today was just an awesome day for me with 1 TTM success and 3 IP successes and some real quality autographs at that.

Fausto Carmona 1/1 c/o Indians in 44 days
    This one is especially cool for me personally because it crosses off a guy who had told me "no" 8 years ago when he was in the minors. Nice to get a personal white whale haha.

All of these IPs were obtained at tonight's Lakewood Blueclaws game.

Jose Bautista 1/1
    The pitcher who is currently the pitching coach for the Kannapolis Intimidators, not the current All-Star.

Brad Lidge 1/1
    He's currently rehabbing with the Blueclaws. Honestly, one of the nicest players I've ever met. Signed for everyone outside took pictures with people if they asked. He was answering questions and talking about his rehab and whatnot while signing, too. I wish all players were this nice.

Jack Morris 1/1
    He was doing a free signing at the park. Lined moved really quick as he was doing a pretty strict 1 per. Also wasn't very talkative but I can't blame him. Awesome to add the winningest pitcher of the 80's and a borderline HOFer to my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool stuff! Like the Lidge success.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool stuff! Like the Lidge success.

Thanks a lot man. I really love how the Lidge came out. It looks even better in person.

Today brought 4 more autos TTM.

Dan Plesac 1/1 c/o MLB Network in 3 DAYS!
    My quickest success ever from a former All-Star.

Jacob Turner 1/1 c/o Erie in 17 days
    Very happy to add the Tigers top prospect to my collection as I had heard mixed things about his signing habits.

Lance Parrish 1/1 c/o home in 10 days
    Fantastic success from a great signer and one of the best of the 80's.

Rick Cerone 1/1 c/o home in 6 days
    As a Yankees fan it's always nice to add a former Yankee.

Also got signed Jered Weaver and Michael Young cards in the mail today that I purchased last week. All in all, I've had a pretty fantastic 24 hours as far as autographs go haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a few returns and an RTS on Saturday that I wasn't able to get around to posting as I was away all weekend.

Brett Cecil RTS c/o Las Vegas 51s
    I knew this was coming as I had sent this right before he got moved back up at the end of June. I'll try again through the Blue Jays.

Now onto the successes.

Doug Melvin 1/1 c/o Brewers in 11 days
    Another GM on this year's team card to add to the collection. Looks great.

Ken Sanders 1/1 c/o home in 7 days
    Nice success from a former saves leader. I'll be sending this off to Owen Johnson soon to try and complete it.

Jon Garland 1/1 c/o Dodgers in 15 days
    One of my personal favorite pitchers so I'm really stoked to see this back.

Ron Swoboda 1/1 c/o home in 17 days (w/$5)
    My 3rd return from a member of the Miracle Mets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

6 successes back today. I always love Monday mail days haha.

Andrew Romine 1/1 c/o Angels in 25 days
    Sent this while he was up with the team, now he's back in AAA so I wasn't expecting this one back. Really glad to it got to him and back to me though.

Bobby Bonilla 1/1 c/o home in 12 days
    He was one of the guys I grew up watching when I first started watching games so this is a really cool success for me.

Jeff Reardon 1/1 c/o home in 9 days
    One of the best closers to play the game, period.

Prince Amukamara 1/1 c/o home in 40 days
    Figured this might be a goner. Took a shot and it paid off, especially since I'm a HUGE Giants fan.

Rick Reuschel 1/1 c/o home in 6 days
    Great looking sig from "Big Daddy".

Wayne Garrett 1/1 c/o home in 20 days
    My 4th sig from a member of the Miracle Mets. Very cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 yesterday and 1 today, just didn't have a chance to get on here til now. Here's the loot haha.

Brett Sinkbeil 1/1 c/o Marauders in 15 days

Hal Morris 1/1 c/o J Clark, Portland OR address in 10 days

Jordan Zimmermann 1/1 c/o Nationals in 18 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 new returns today in the mail.

Chris Perez 1/1 c/o Indians in 17 days

Ken Boswell 1/1 c/o home in 22 days
    5th Miracle Mets return

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today was an awesome day for me in the TTM department because I got two more cards from the '54 Archives set, bringing my grand total to 66, the first ones I've gotten back in awhile. I never really thought I'd be able to do much with that set but I love how it looks in the binder right now and I only have a few more out floating around. Aside from that I had 3 other successes, so without further adieu, here we go.

Solly Hemus 1/1 c/o home in 41 days

Camilo Pascual 1/1 c/o home in 10 days (w/$10)
    I don't mind paying when a sig comes out this nice.

Gregg Olson 1/1 c/o home in 10 days

Frank Tanana 2/1 c/o home in 13 days

Jim Riggleman 1/1 c/o no idea, postmarked from St. Pete, FL, sent to Nationals before he resigned. Figured this was a goner.

Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast